10-08-2012, 08:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: REZORT
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Ps3 account

Proof: I have all skype history. But here is a more concrete proof that he is a scammer: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Those links you can see he had a previous forum account that he scammed while selling the same account.

When did this happen: 07/10/12

How did you purchase: Paysafe Card

How much?: 10euros

Did you;
- Buy? Yes.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Once he gave me the fake details he simply, blocked and removed me on skype. Contacted through pm on the forum but got no reply.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
As it is stated in the proof section, that is a strong evidence that he is a scammer using a new account. I have made some other deals with this guy before so i thought he was trustable. But then he fooled my saying he had a really good account on which he downloaded all his psn games, but had no trophys. But as i was asking for details he didn't give me. I trusted him somehow and went first. But he fooled me.
10-08-2012, 10:46 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by nicking24 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: REZORT
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Ps3 account

Proof: I have all skype history. But here is a more concrete proof that he is a scammer: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Those links you can see he had a previous forum account that he scammed while selling the same account.

When did this happen: 07/10/12

How did you purchase: Paysafe Card

How much?: 10euros

Did you;
- Buy? Yes.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Once he gave me the fake details he simply, blocked and removed me on skype. Contacted through pm on the forum but got no reply.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
As it is stated in the proof section, that is a strong evidence that he is a scammer using a new account. I have made some other deals with this guy before so i thought he was trustable. But then he fooled my saying he had a really good account on which he downloaded all his psn games, but had no trophys. But as i was asking for details he didn't give me. I trusted him somehow and went first. But he fooled me.

The accused has been contacted.
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM #3
So, Nick is right with what he said , 100 percent right , will try get 10 euro for him but he tried to get the steam account which we traded back . i mean i gave him my PSN Account and he gave me his steam account , and yesterday when i got on the steam i message popped up saying that the account has been accessed by someone else .

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
The accused has been contacted.

Why not go skype to get things done easier , Wondoh and Nick !
10-11-2012, 01:52 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by REZORT View Post
So, Nick is right with what he said , 100 percent right , will try get 10 euro for him but he tried to get the steam account which we traded back . i mean i gave him my PSN Account and he gave me his steam account , and yesterday when i got on the steam i message popped up saying that the account has been accessed by someone else .

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Why not go skype to get things done easier , Wondoh and Nick !

Why do you think he was trying to get his steam account back?
You tried scamming him, that's why.

And what difference does Skype make?
You owe him his money back, that's it, nothing else to discuss, you just admitted that you were scamming him.
So you need to give him his €10 back or the psn account.

If he has took back the steam account then that will be sorted after.
10-11-2012, 02:07 PM #5
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Why do you think he was trying to get his steam account back?
You tried scamming him, that's why.

And what difference does Skype make?
You owe him his money back, that's it, nothing else to discuss, you just admitted that you were scamming him.
So you need to give him his €10 back or the psn account.

If he has took back the steam account then that will be sorted after.

Wondoh, i have talked to him on skype and both agreed that if he refunds me the 10euro paysafe he will get the steam account back. I just asked steam to block it, so it would caught his attention and he would get back to the forum to reply, otherwise, he could just run away.
Last edited by nicking24 ; 10-11-2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: forgot quote
10-11-2012, 02:14 PM #6
Ok i will get him the 10 euro Paysafe , Sorry guys
10-12-2012, 12:56 PM #7
The accused has paid me back the 10 euro paysafe. The dispute can be closed now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo