10-09-2012, 12:57 AM #1
Jeremy
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Mp3/Drado
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought: Computer Speakers

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzVvoCyl9c

When did this happen: September 26 - October 8th

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much: 10$ before/10$ after

I am the buyer of his services

Have you contacted the scammer: Yes

If yes, What did they say: To open the dispute

Other comments: I would of been understanding had he kept me updated with the progress on the speakers or atleast said that he couldn't get the SE to work and that he would give me my money back, but he didn't.
Last edited by Jeremy ; 10-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.
10-10-2012, 02:36 AM #20
Mp3
Banned
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Right....nice to see this moving along.

You going to take the refund or speakers ?

Why the delay in sending them to him ?

I let you guys sort it out and come back once you decide what to do.

I'm refunding and we will have a equal deal as You paid $10. So If I paid $10 back were even, no speakers for you as it isn't required. Refunding now as we speak thank you for your time. Deal is Now about to be settled.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

RTS I will refund him the money. "As long I send him his money, I didn't scam because he received the money he originally sent me"..
Last edited by Mp3 ; 10-10-2012 at 02:45 AM.
10-10-2012, 02:38 AM #21
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mp3 View Post
I'm refunding and we will have a equal deal as You paid $10. So If I paid $10 back were even, no speakers for you as it isn't required. Refunding now as we speak thank you for your time. Deal is Now about to be settled.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

RTS I will refund him the money. "As long I send him his money, I didn't scam because he received the money he originally sent you"..

You getting banned for not sending the speakers when you already have them > 10$ refund

Goodbye.
10-10-2012, 11:01 PM #22
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Advisable View Post
You getting banned for not sending the speakers when you already have them > 10$ refund

Goodbye.

Has he refunded you yet ? if not he has to send you the speakers.
If he refunded you he does not.

RTS I will refund him the money. "As long I send him his money, I didn't scam because he received the money he originally sent me"..

Have you refunded him yet ? proof please
If not you need to send him the speakers no refunds you have the speakers just mail them.

You have until friday to send out the speakers or you're getting a ban
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-10-2012 at 11:37 PM.
10-10-2012, 11:32 PM #23
Jeremy
Former Staff

If not you need to send him the speakers no refunds you have the speakers just mail them.

No, hes refusing to send the speakers.
10-11-2012, 02:41 AM #24
Mp3
Banned

You have until friday to send out the speakers or you're getting a ban

I am sending the Money right now If needed to do so I keep the speakers. And proof will be Posted. // Edit I need the paypal address that he will not give me which I need for the refund.
Last edited by Mp3 ; 10-11-2012 at 03:02 AM.
10-11-2012, 06:09 PM #25
Jeremy
Former Staff
I am sending the Money right now If needed to do so I keep the speakers. And proof will be Posted. // Edit I need the paypal address that he will not give me which I need for the refund.

You dont seem to understand that i wont accept a refund.

You have 2 choices:
1. Send the speakers
2. Get banned

There is no option to send me a refund
10-11-2012, 08:32 PM #26
Mp3
Banned

You have 2 choices:
1. Send the speakers
2. Get banned

No speakers for you and also refund or this wasn't a scam at all.
10-11-2012, 11:23 PM #27
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

You have 2 choices:
1. Send the speakers
2. Get banned

Are you sure you don't want a full refund ? as he appears unwilling to send the speakers. That the only offer he put on the table.
If you agree to a refund send me your paypal details so i can forward them to him if you don't want to talk to him no more.

No speakers for you and also refund or this wasn't a scam at all.

So you won't send the speakers but refund him ?
That is fine but you are still getting a ban 5 days for failing to provide the service you agreed to.

If Advisable agrees so to a refund you have 48 hours to do it. or send him the speakers and same ban length
If no refund it a permanent ban
10-11-2012, 11:30 PM #28
Mp3
Banned
Are you sure you don't want a full refund ? as he appears unwilling to send the speakers. That the only offer he put on the table.
If you agree to a refund send me your paypal details so i can forward them to him if you don't want to talk to him no more.

So you won't send the speakers but refund him ?
That is fine but you are still getting a ban 5 days for failing to provide the service you agreed to.

If Advisable agrees so to a refund you have 48 hours to do it. or send him the speakers and same ban length
If no refund it a permanent ban

I will take the 5 day Ban and also I am willing to refund as I stated before just need info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo