10-09-2012, 12:57 AM #1
Jeremy
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Mp3/Drado
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought: Computer Speakers

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzVvoCyl9c

When did this happen: September 26 - October 8th

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much: 10$ before/10$ after

I am the buyer of his services

Have you contacted the scammer: Yes

If yes, What did they say: To open the dispute

Other comments: I would of been understanding had he kept me updated with the progress on the speakers or atleast said that he couldn't get the SE to work and that he would give me my money back, but he didn't.
Last edited by Jeremy ; 10-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.
10-09-2012, 01:02 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Please follow the current dispute layout

Accused has been messaged has 24 hours to reply.
10-09-2012, 01:03 AM #3
Jeremy
Former Staff
Sorry for the video quality; i tried recording and uploading 3 times.
10-09-2012, 01:04 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Advisable View Post
Sorry for the video quality; i tried recording and uploading 3 times.

Can you follow this layout please Smile You must login or register to view this content.
10-09-2012, 01:12 AM #5
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Can you follow this layout please Smile You must login or register to view this content.

Im fixing it as we *type* :ha!: Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

I hope it's to your standards now. Smile
10-09-2012, 02:47 AM #6
Mp3
Banned
Hello, As I told you before social engineering is no easy task, it takes time and I can't be on a computer 24/7 as I have things to do in my time I update you time to time as you can see The speakers will be done when it is done. I also didn't state that it would be successful in which we never spoke about. So you gave me $10 just for trying to get them the chances were high as they're still but rushing doesn't help.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Im fixing it as we *type* :ha!: Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I hope it's to your standards now. Smile
10-09-2012, 02:51 AM #7
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mp3 View Post
Hello, As I told you before social engineering is no easy task, it takes time and I can't be on a computer 24/7 as I have things to do in my time I update you time to time as you can see The speakers will be done when it is done. I also didn't state that it would be successful in which we never spoke about. So you gave me $10 just for trying to get them the chances were high as they're still but rushing doesn't help.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Well if you didn't think you could do it in a timely manner, in the time range you gave me, or atleast keep me updated like you said you would via AIM, then you really shouldn't have agreed to do so in the first place.

You're at fault due to your lack of meeting the deadline you originally agreed to.

At this point we are 7 days past the time range provided and you have hardly contacted me with the updates you promised.
Last edited by Jeremy ; 10-09-2012 at 03:19 AM.
10-09-2012, 12:13 PM #8
Mp3
Banned
Well if you didn't think you could do it in a timely manner, in the time range you gave me, or atleast keep me updated like you said you would via AIM, then you really shouldn't have agreed to do so in the first place.

You're at fault due to your lack of meeting the deadline you originally agreed to.

At this point we are 7 days past the time range provided and you have hardly contacted me with the updates you promised.

When was this time range Please state this ? and I been talking to you o.0
10-09-2012, 05:13 PM #9
Jeremy
Former Staff
When was this time range Please state this ? and I been talking to you o.0

You have hardly been keeping me up to date: you were supposed to be sending me daily updates on your progress, and the only updates ive got from you are when i bugged you for a response. Also, you told me that it should only take 3 - 5 days, but its been 13 as of today.
10-09-2012, 05:23 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Understand but he given you the cash got nothing back.
Should have told him that it was possible it would not work.
The money was given to you almost 2 weeks ago i don't call that rushing.

Right now i see two ways forward you get it done within one week or refund him.

What was the deadline set by both of you ? e.g picture of the chat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo