10-11-2012, 07:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: Insight's Slut

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Partnered youtube background...

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I kind of realized today, well I think anyway but I did day about 4-5 days ago for the item.

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 500k

Did you;
- Buy? YES
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, everyday.
If yes, What did they say?:- It will be done it 2-3 hours, next day he says yea it will be done today... Next day he says I'm busy all day, now same again today I'm busy all day.

Other comments: He also tells me to stop complaining because he has more of a life than me, god knows how someone can prove that over the net but I've been scammed before on the net just dont want it to happen again, hence doing this. Oh and he also told me if I opened this thread he would get me banned...

Thanks moderator.
Last edited by ReFuzR- ; 10-11-2012 at 09:12 PM.
10-11-2012, 09:00 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by ReFuzR
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

Proof:

When did this happen: I kind of realized today, well I think anyway but I did day about 4-5 days ago for the item.

Did you;
- Buy? YES
- Sell?
- Trade?

If yes, What did they say?:- It will be done it 2-3 hours, next day he says yea it will be done today... Next day he says I'm busy all day, now same again today I'm busy all day.

Other comments: He also tells me to stop complaining because he has more of a life than me, god knows how someone can prove that over the net but I've been scammed before on the net just dont want it to happen again, hence doing this. Oh and he also told me if I opened this thread he would get me banned...

Thanks moderator.

Please complete the form..
What was traded?
10-11-2012, 09:12 PM #3
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Please complete the form..
What was traded?

Sorry, completed...
10-11-2012, 09:16 PM #4

Did you;
- Buy? YES
- Sell?
- Trade?

Thanks moderator.

You make me laugh so much as i have a message from you saying " I'm not needing this Background desperately " If your complaining then i shall send you your 500k vbux back ??.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Did you;
- Buy? YES
- Sell?
- Trade?

Thanks moderator.

And by the way you better have your Thread Closed saying that i have scammed you because i haven't and you haven't got proof that i have scammed so GTFO!!
10-11-2012, 09:16 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight
You make me laugh so much as i have a message from you saying " I'm not needing this Background desperately " If your complaining then i shall send you your 500k vbux back ??.

For future reference please don't threaten people that "you will get them banned".
You do not have the power to do so, so don't use that as a threat.
10-11-2012, 09:20 PM #6
For future reference please don't threaten people that "you will get them banned".

Who says anything about me using it as a Threat that's the thing that i don't get about NGU because i am just showing him what will happen if he opens up false Disputes.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Take that accused scammer from my account because there is no need for that as you know im legit so why put that their ??.
10-11-2012, 09:25 PM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
Who says anything about me using it as a Threat that's the thing that i don't get about NGU because i am just showing him what will happen if he opens up false Disputes.

You clearly said in that message "i will have you banned" that's a threat right there.
And how is this a false dispute?
He paid for something and didn't get it, after you promised it to be done several times.
Now you can either finish the BG, or refund him.
10-11-2012, 09:28 PM #8
You clearly said in that message "i will have you banned" that's a threat right there.
And how is this a false dispute?
He paid for something and didn't get it, after you promised it to be done several times.
Now you can either finish the BG, or refund him.

I said i will refund him i am sorry but if he cant follow my instructions then he can piss off i clearly stated that i will not be on for a couple of days because i am busy i have college unlike him so yes i will refund him but please NGU needs to sort there rules out because its not my fault if I'm busy and i clearly stated that in a message.
10-11-2012, 09:31 PM #9
I said i will refund him i am sorry but if he cant follow my instructions then he can piss off i clearly stated that i will not be on for a couple of days because i am busy i have college unlike him so yes i will refund him but please NGU needs to sort there rules out because its not my fault if I'm busy and i clearly stated that in a message.

4 days you've gave me different stories... Just complete the background by 2moro or else you can refund me... I just want my background, don't tell me 2-3 hours then bullshit me the next few days.
10-11-2012, 09:33 PM #10
4 days you've gave me different stories... Just complete the background by 2moro or else you can refund me... I just want my background, don't tell me 2-3 hours then bullshit me the next few days.

Hey guy you don't do much with your life as i can tell so until you find what life actually is don't reply.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo