10-11-2012, 07:49 PM #1
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: REZORT
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? A share of his minecraft account.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Over the last couple weeks

How did you purchase: Very late August/Very early September

How much?: 3.1 mil vbux

Did you;
- Buy? I bought it

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Im Wayne: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Ok this is the story. He bought this Minecraft account from a member named -Bane- . I saw that he bought it and I told REZORT that I would give him 3.1 mil vBux to share the minecraft account with him. It went well for a long time until a couple weeks ago when I realized I can't login to the account. So I asked him if he changed the password. He then says he noticed its been changed and thought it was me. (But he didn't contact me?). They he started making these lame excuses like "Maybe you got DDOSSed and stuff." Which you probably know is a complete irrational assumption. Anyways, so I was like do you have the email because when he buys the account from Bane, he was supposed to get the email. He tells me he doesnt have it. I then contact bane and Bane sends me a PM saying that he gave REZORD the email and forwards me the PM. Bane, indeed gave REZORT the Email. Bane also mentions, "He does have the email cause I had to give him the email and pass when I sold him it, and he changed that for sure because my steam account was linked to it and now I cant get on my steam because I cant verify my email." You must login or register to view this content. . I also notice he is now an accused scammer by someone else.
10-11-2012, 10:42 PM #2
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Gangstuh. View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: REZORT
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy? I bought it

Im Wayne: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Ok this is the story. He bought this Minecraft account from a member named -Bane- . I saw that he bought it and I told REZORT that I would give him 3.1 mil vBux to share the minecraft account with him. It went well for a long time until a couple weeks ago when I realized I can't login to the account. So I asked him if he changed the password. He then says he noticed its been changed and thought it was me. (But he didn't contact me?). They he started making these lame excuses like "Maybe you got DDOSSed and stuff." Which you probably know is a complete irrational assumption. Anyways, so I was like do you have the email because when he buys the account from Bane, he was supposed to get the email. He tells me he doesnt have it. I then contact bane and Bane sends me a PM saying that he gave REZORD the email and forwards me the PM. Bane, indeed gave REZORT the Email. Bane also mentions, "He does have the email cause I had to give him the email and pass when I sold him it, and he changed that for sure because my steam account was linked to it and now I cant get on my steam because I cant verify my email." You must login or register to view this content. . I also notice he is now an accused scammer by someone else.

The accused is currently being investigated by another Super Moderator due to being involve in another dispute. If the accused is found guilty, and is convicted of scamming, your refund of 3.1 million vBux will be back into your Bank fund. Sorry for the inconvenience. All I ask is for your patience. Thank you very much, and have a great day.
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 10-11-2012 at 10:47 PM.
10-12-2012, 05:00 AM #3
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
As Gangstuh. stated. I did indeed sell the account including the email for the account due to him being uneasy with the purchase. Soon after selling the account, I remembered my steam account was linked with the particular email. Leaving me in the dark without the games that I have payed for. I didn't confront the member due to the transaction being a deal. And after me noticing that he wasn't quite a "people" person, I didn't want to arise an argument.

Here is the entire conversation with REZORT.

Originally posted by REZORT
Originally posted by Bane
Originally posted by ALPHA
as teh title says for all of my vbux . btw can you give the email too . cause i think i cant change it >?

ermm, yea go ahead and send them and idk the email trust me i wont change it im lvl 1 trustworthy on ngu.
username: TehTighty
password: thankbane

if i find the email i will send you it

i logged in bro just to let you know !!!!!

hey sorry! I havent been online in a few days, feel free to use the account freely until I find the email Smile enjoy

Ok sent me a PM if you find the email . but in minecraft it is like w********@a**.com
i hope you find it. tell the other guy that you sold it to me

Oh thank you! I know it now!
the email is [email][email protected][/email]
password is queelyn1
thanks for that tip^^
btw I have a few things linked with that email please ignore the email updates ect
thank you
~Bane

ok bro . thanks !

10-12-2012, 09:31 AM #4
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: REZORT

Did you;
- Buy? I bought it

OMG i forgot it , i got it back , sorry for that , sent you a pM lol seriously i forgot it
10-12-2012, 02:07 PM #5
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn

Gangstuh, REZORT just stated now he PM you the password for it. Please verify if everything works.

-Bane-, thank your for the evidence provided. As of now, thanks to the evidence you provided, you're no longer part of this dispute.

Originally posted by REZORT View Post

REZORT, for the time being, will wait for Gangstuh to verify your PM & verify the password you given him in the PM if it works.
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM #6
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
Gangstuh, REZORT just stated now he PM you the password for it. Please verify if everything works.

-Bane-, thank your for the evidence provided. As of now, thanks to the evidence you provided, you're no longer part of this dispute.

REZORT, for the time being, will wait for Gangstuh to verify your PM & verify the password you given him in the PM if it works.

ok no worries , he will test when he is on Smile
10-13-2012, 01:02 AM #7
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p
Originally posted by REZORT View Post
ok no worries , he will test when he is on Smile

Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post

It's all good. The password works. Thanks everyone for you're cooperation.
10-15-2012, 05:21 PM #8
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Everything been sorted

Case Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo