10-11-2012, 10:13 PM #1
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: doxis
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Minecraft account
name:
itgsod28
Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: The password was changed between August 5th or 10th. I was not able to accesss the account

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 2 dollars.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
BUY!
Have you contacted the scammer?: YES I HAVE!
If yes, What did they say?: HE gave me a different account named itgsod1 which is not what I payed for. I told him you sent me the wrong account. He replied saying well you have itgsod1 now
Other comments: Here is the sceenshots of the past few Private messages You must login or register to view this content. I bought a 15 dollar donation rank on the server for that account. That is why I am disjointed or I would have taken the other account. I either want him to donate 15 dollars or give me back itgsod28!
10-13-2012, 03:21 AM #11
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Originally posted by doxis View Post
It is not reseted, i have tested and just talk to the admins on that site when you bought that access or something, contact them, tell them to change.

"itgsod1" is your new account, i did what i said, you get an new account if somethings happen with your account. That was the deal

I can take time and talk to Mojang about that, can take up to an week, but the deal was that if something happends to the account so will the user get a new one, it has been the same to all my "customers".

That is correct, i holded what i said when he/she bought it.

Wait hold up how would you contact mojang?!?! IF you can get my acc. back I will donate some vBux as a thanks (A DECENT AMMOUNT) Im sorry I had to do this to you :( but I mean if I get the acc. back that would be boss
10-13-2012, 03:12 PM #12
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Some visual proof would be nice if could get some.

The deal was, if something happends so will you get an new account.

So it is not a must to give the same account back, i have to contact Mojang about this account,He got a new account, just like the deal was.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by ZSHRED View Post
Wait hold up how would you contact mojang?!?! IF you can get my acc. back I will donate some vBux as a thanks (A DECENT AMMOUNT) Im sorry I had to do this to you but I mean if I get the acc. back that would be boss

I never said i would and the deal was that if something happends so will the buyer get one new account.
I can contact Mojang when i got time, im busy for some days
10-13-2012, 05:10 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Wait hold up how would you contact mojang?!?! IF you can get my acc. back I will donate some vBux as a thanks (A DECENT AMMOUNT) Im sorry I had to do this to you :( but I mean if I get the acc. back that would be boss

Would you be happy getting a new account ?
10-13-2012, 05:24 PM #14
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Would you be happy getting a new account ?

I have already gave him a new one, i wont give him 2 new accounts.
10-14-2012, 12:56 AM #15
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by doxis View Post
I have already gave him a new one, i wont give him 2 new accounts.

I feel like a derp sorry i got it wrong Smile

I was talking to him eariler and no way he can get the account back due to bulk buying.
Been rereading this got the wrong thing sorry.
So the account stopped working and he gave you another one. You donated to a server now that account has stopped working ?

Or this dispute about the first account he replaced for you ? and you don't want to donate to the server again.
^ if that the case no reason for this dispute u need to talk to the server admins
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-14-2012 at 12:59 AM.
10-14-2012, 02:58 PM #16
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Or this dispute about the first account he replaced for you ? and you don't want to donate to the server again.
^ if that the case no reason for this dispute u need to talk to the server admins

That is what this dispute is about.
10-18-2012, 02:32 PM #17
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
ok! its all dandy now as long as I keep the New acc.
10-18-2012, 04:09 PM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
ok! its all dandy now as long as I keep the New acc.

Can this be closed now ?
10-18-2012, 04:17 PM #19
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Can this be closed now ?

Its fine with me...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo