10-11-2012, 10:13 PM #1
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: doxis
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Minecraft account
name:
itgsod28
Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: The password was changed between August 5th or 10th. I was not able to accesss the account

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 2 dollars.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
BUY!
Have you contacted the scammer?: YES I HAVE!
If yes, What did they say?: HE gave me a different account named itgsod1 which is not what I payed for. I told him you sent me the wrong account. He replied saying well you have itgsod1 now
Other comments: Here is the sceenshots of the past few Private messages You must login or register to view this content. I bought a 15 dollar donation rank on the server for that account. That is why I am disjointed or I would have taken the other account. I either want him to donate 15 dollars or give me back itgsod28!
10-11-2012, 10:30 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
As this happened 3 months ago not sure if i should keep this open. It also a account which means this may not get sorted.
Going to wait and see what the first couple of replies are like before i decide if worth carrying on.

Sent the user a VM has to reply within 24 hours.
10-12-2012, 05:20 PM #3
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
I can't access the account anymore and it's still in use so you are prob using it or you gave that password i gave you away to a friend.
I was nice and gave you an new mc account.

what's wrong with the new mc you got?

Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content. I bought a 15 dollar donation rank on the server for that account. That is why I am disjointed or I would have taken the other account. I either want him to donate 15 dollars or give me back itgsod28!

i tell everyone in pm's that if anything would happend to the account so will you get a new one. that was what i was saying so i can never guarantee that you get the same account back

-----

To an mod / admin, you can confirm that i say that by looking in the vBulletin pm history

-----

Update: spended 10 min to check my skype history
founded this, this was when i talked to an other buyer here on ngu

You must login or register to view this content.

-----

IF i had said anything else to you, could you please confirm it?

I have sold many mc accounts and i always have the same message to all of them, cause i can't promise that they will get the same account back.
Last edited by doxis ; 10-12-2012 at 05:46 PM.
10-12-2012, 05:48 PM #4
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Originally posted by doxis View Post
I can't access the account anymore and it's still in use so you are prob using it or you gave that password i gave you away to a friend.
I was nice and gave you an new mc account.

what's wrong with the new mc you got?

i tell everyone in pm's that if anything would happend to the account so will you get a new one. that was what i was saying so i can never guarantee that you get the same account back

-----

To an mod / admin, you can confirm that i say that by looking in the vBulletin pm history

-----

Update: spended 10 min to check my skype history
founded this, this was when i talked to an other buyer here on ngu

You must login or register to view this content.

-----

IF i had said anything else to you, could you please confirm it?

I have sold over 73 mc accounts and i always have the same message to all of them, cause i can't promise that they will get the same account back.

There is nothing wrong with the new account.
The problem is, I used that account and bought a 15 dollar rank on that server for an account.
One day I tried to login and the details were not working. I did not change the password so I would like that account.
I can no longer access itgsod28 the password must have been changed.
No one else other than my self knew the password. Must have been reset through AN EMAIL that I did not have access to.
Hmm
Not Happy or Sad
10-12-2012, 05:50 PM #5
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ZSHRED View Post
The problem is, I used that account and bought a 15 dollar rank on that server for an account.

so then you are calling me an scammer?
contact the admins on the server and tell your problem,
I always hold what i say, i will give an new account and that was just what i did.

Before you reply, look for proof when i said that i will give you the SAME ACCOUNT back, you wont find any cause i have never said it.
10-12-2012, 10:48 PM #6
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
I always hold what i say, i will give an new account and that was just what i did.

Before you reply, look for proof when i said that i will give you the SAME ACCOUNT back, you wont find any cause i have never said it.

That's not the problem. The problem is that you should not have reset the password. You were the only other person with access to the account.
10-12-2012, 10:50 PM #7
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
That's not the problem. The problem is that you should not have reset the password. You were the only other person with access to the account.

I haven't reseted the Password.
10-12-2012, 10:53 PM #8
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
I haven't reseted the Password.

Well May I get the login to the account I originally bought. Someone must have reset it....
Doxis and I were the only people with login details
10-12-2012, 11:31 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
There is nothing wrong with the new account.
One day I tried to login and the details were not working. I did not change the password so I would like that account.
I can no longer access itgsod28 the password must have been changed.
No one else other than my self knew the password. Must have been reset through AN EMAIL that I did not have access to.
Hmm
Not Happy or Sad

He sold you a account it stopped working he gave you a new one and that stopped working? Is that correct ?

No way of getting his account back or finding out what happened to it ?
Some visual proof would be nice if could get some.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-12-2012 at 11:34 PM.
10-12-2012, 11:33 PM #10
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Well May I get the login to the account I originally bought. Someone must have reset it....
Doxis and I were the only people with login details

It is not reseted, i have tested and just talk to the admins on that site when you bought that access or something, contact them, tell them to change.

"itgsod1" is your new account, i did what i said, you get an new account if somethings happen with your account. That was the deal

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
No way of getting his account back or finding out what happened to it ?
Some visual proof would be nice.

I can take time and talk to Mojang about that, can take up to an week, but the deal was that if something happends to the account so will the user get a new one, it has been the same to all my "customers".

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
He sold you a account it stopped working he gave you a new one and that stopped working? Is that correct ?

That is correct, i holded what i said when he/she bought it.
Last edited by doxis ; 10-13-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo