10-14-2012, 02:29 AM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:MP1st
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Bought Xbox 360 Account

Proof:
Proof this is his paypal You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I Send The Money You must login or register to view this content.

If u need info he send me email and password i would send in a private pm

When did this happen: About 2 month ago

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

This is Dispute was open becuz i sold this xbox account to some1, about 2 week ago and he told me abt 2 day ago ... he got a message which is
You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

Account was sold to him

I dont have that password since it was never given to me when i bought the account from the original ower

And as the original owner said You must login or register to view this content.

( it not a problem paying back the guy but those info was never give to me and i cant recover the account becuz the real owner is not giving out the info , it unfair to me to pay some1 $10 when the real owner it not willing to even give the
password or even refund me anything becuz i would be losing $26 & a Xbox account )

what ever u mod decide i would go with that and a dispute would be open on me for this same account
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
well let wait for Mp1st to respond i dont even want the $15 back he can just $10 to grump, but i dont think he would as he said this is not his fault & no refund, but i would end up paying back grump and mp1st would be banned which is fair to me

If he won't refund you, then as you said, you would still be required to refund grumpy and MP will be banned.

Originally posted by MP1st View Post
I'm going to be banned for scamming even tho i can't give out my parents email and password?! that they still use? Plus i didn't think they would need it because i thought i solved the problem by calling Microsoft when i first recovered the account awhile ago when i USE to have a xbox i no longer have one so how could i recover it? wtf? anyways if i get banned whatever.

The account is now inaccessible to anyone but you.
You refuse to refund for something which is your fault? You didn't explain it had a parent account.
Parent accounts make a sold account almost unable to do anything without the parent password.
So yes you refusing to refund does sound like scamming.

So answer me right now..,
Are you going to refund him or not?
10-14-2012, 06:50 PM #12
MP1st
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
If he won't refund you, then as you said, you would still be required to refund grumpy and MP will be banned.

The account is now inaccessible to anyone but you.
You refuse to refund for something which is your fault? You didn't explain it had a parent account.
Parent accounts make a sold account almost unable to do anything without the parent password.
So yes you refusing to refund does sound like scamming.

So answer me right now..,
Are you going to refund him or not?

Ya ok whatever i don't even know what the email and password to the account is nor do i know how to recover it. But anyways my answer is No. So farewell.
10-14-2012, 06:55 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:MP1st
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Bought Xbox 360 Account

Proof:
Proof this is his paypal You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I Send The Money You must login or register to view this content.

If u need info he send me email and password i would send in a private pm

When did this happen: About 2 month ago

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

This is Dispute was open becuz i sold this xbox account to some1, about 2 week ago and he told me abt 2 day ago ... he got a message which is
[url=https://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd368/Paintballkid09/?action=view¤t=8628CF73-9B7C-4DF3-A86D-FEB4C0CD1E32-51347-000002A263B1961F.mp4]8628CF73-9B7C-4DF3-A86D-FEB4C0CD1E32-51347-000002A263B1961F.mp4 video by Paintballkid09 - Photobucket[/url]

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

Account was sold to him

I dont have that password since it was never given to me when i bought the account from the original ower

And as the original owner said You must login or register to view this content.

( it not a problem paying back the guy but those info was never give to me and i cant recover the account becuz the real owner is not giving out the info , it unfair to me to pay some1 $10 when the real owner it not willing to even give the
password or even refund me anything becuz i would be losing $26 & a Xbox account )

what ever u mod decide i would go with that and a dispute would be open on me for this same account

Well that's that with him.
I suggest you sort things out with Grumpy.
10-14-2012, 06:59 PM #14
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Well that's that with him.
I suggest you sort things out with Grumpy.

ok i would message grump and refund him, dont close it yet i want grump to respond and say i refund him or he can pm you up to u

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo