10-14-2012, 02:29 AM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:MP1st
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Bought Xbox 360 Account

Proof:
Proof this is his paypal You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I Send The Money You must login or register to view this content.

If u need info he send me email and password i would send in a private pm

When did this happen: About 2 month ago

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

This is Dispute was open becuz i sold this xbox account to some1, about 2 week ago and he told me abt 2 day ago ... he got a message which is
You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

Account was sold to him

I dont have that password since it was never given to me when i bought the account from the original ower

And as the original owner said You must login or register to view this content.

( it not a problem paying back the guy but those info was never give to me and i cant recover the account becuz the real owner is not giving out the info , it unfair to me to pay some1 $10 when the real owner it not willing to even give the
password or even refund me anything becuz i would be losing $26 & a Xbox account )

what ever u mod decide i would go with that and a dispute would be open on me for this same account
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.
10-14-2012, 08:07 AM #2
MP1st
Banned
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:MP1st
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments:

This is Dispute was open becuz i sold this xbox account to some1, about 2 week ago and he told me abt 2 day ago ... he got a message which is
[url=https://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd368/Paintballkid09/?action=view¤t=8628CF73-9B7C-4DF3-A86D-FEB4C0CD1E32-51347-000002A263B1961F.mp4]8628CF73-9B7C-4DF3-A86D-FEB4C0CD1E32-51347-000002A263B1961F.mp4 video by Paintballkid09 - Photobucket[/url]

Account was sold to him

I dont have that password since it was never given to me when i bought the account from the original ower

( it not a problem paying back the guy but those info was never give to me and i cant recover the account becuz the real owner is not giving out the info , it unfair to me to pay some1 $10 when the real owner it not willing to even give the
password or even refund me anything becuz i would be losing $26 & a Xbox account )

what ever u mod decide i would go with that and a dispute would be open on me for this same account

I only have to say one thing in this dispute he made against me which i find doesn't make sense to me. Anyways this guy brings me into his problems because he basically doesn't want to do anything for his client. He basically tells me i have to give out my parents email and password (which i can't/won't for obvious reasons). Or he says i need to pay him back $10 back so he an repay the guy back even tho i have nothing to do with this like wtf? This is obviously his problem since i sold it to him and he needs to deal with it himself i have nothing to do with it. I even spoke to the guy he sold it to and he said he doesn't even know why he brang me into this arrangement and that he just wants some type of compensation from MrHackerDude and that it doesn't even need to be a refund. Here's proof of him saying so:

I honestly don't know why he brung me into this but i honestly believe he was just using me as an escape goat so he wouldn't have to refund Grumpy or give him any compensation that he is asking for which is really wrong. I won't be be giving him back any money as i have none at the moment (and even if i did i still wouldn't) & i will not invade my parents privacy by giving out my moms email and password plain and simple. He really only has one other choice either refund him or give him some type of compensation. That is all i have to say for this dispute thank you for you time.
Last edited by MP1st ; 10-14-2012 at 08:28 AM.
10-14-2012, 01:08 PM #3
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MP1st View Post
I only have to say one thing in this dispute he made against me which i find doesn't make sense to me. Anyways this guy brings me into his problems because he basically doesn't want to do anything for his client. He basically tells me i have to give out my parents email and password (which i can't/won't for obvious reasons). Or he says i need to pay him back $10 back so he an repay the guy back even tho i have nothing to do with this like wtf? This is obviously his problem since i sold it to him and he needs to deal with it himself i have nothing to do with it. I even spoke to the guy he sold it to and he said he doesn't even know why he brang me into this arrangement and that he just wants some type of compensation from MrHackerDude and that it doesn't even need to be a refund. Here's proof of him saying so:

I honestly don't know why he brung me into this but i honestly believe he was just using me as an escape goat so he wouldn't have to refund Grumpy or give him any compensation that he is asking for which is really wrong. I won't be be giving him back any money as i have none at the moment (and even if i did i still wouldn't) & i will not invade my parents privacy by giving out my moms email and password plain and simple. He really only has one other choice either refund him or give him some type of compensation. That is all i have to say for this dispute thank you for you time.

if i was the real owner of the account there would be no problem giving the guy his money, but u never gave me this info when i bought the account and it very unfair for me to pay for something that i did not cuz or did not know about,he want some kinda justice but u want to walk free i got the damn account from u

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

For a mod read this my option These very fair option

1) I Pay have Half And Mp1st pay half, since he is the real owner and i dont have info for no parent email never giving to me ( i dont even want a refund of my money if he pay half )

2) I Pay All And Mp1st Is Banned from NGU,

3) Mp1st recover the account , since he dont want to give out his parent password for the email, let him recover it for himself since he created the account

I have no problem paying the guy back but for something i know nothing abt and the real owner say he not refund me my money i pay $15 for this account and i told him refund $10 , he said no ,how is this my fault if your parent email is on the account to accespt some terms ........

calling customer service would not help becuz they would ask you for the serial number for the console which the account was made on which is yours , it would never happen to him since he is the real owner.....

More important if i hadn't sold the account and this happen u me you would of told me the same shit

Fact of the matter Mp1st wants to walk free since he said he has nothing to do with it

so i would wait for a mod to decide wat has to happen

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

you bring yourself in this even more by claiming you are the real owner for the account and talking to the guy over ngu saying this is my problem becuz u sold me the account and saying u not giving parent info or refund , or even try to recover it

If the account was stolen fair refund would be easy but it not
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-14-2012 at 02:44 PM.
10-14-2012, 05:04 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff

Accused Scammer's NGU Name:MP1st

Proof:

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments:

[url=https://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd368/Paintballkid09/?action=view¤t=8628CF73-9B7C-4DF3-A86D-FEB4C0CD1E32-51347-000002A263B1961F.mp4]8628CF73-9B7C-4DF3-A86D-FEB4C0CD1E32-51347-000002A263B1961F.mp4 video by Paintballkid09 - Photobucket[/url]

Account was sold to him

Reading this... Grumpys dispute is with Mrhackerdude and not MP1st. So il get grumpy to make his own dispute against Mrhackerdude.
HOWEVER
This means that Mrhackerdude can then open a dispute against MP1st.

Seeing as you (hacker dude) were the owner of the account when you sold it to Grumpy, you need to handle a dispute with grumpy and then move onto MP1st.
10-14-2012, 05:23 PM #5
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Reading this... Grumpys dispute is with Mrhackerdude and not MP1st. So il get grumpy to make his own dispute against Mrhackerdude.
HOWEVER
This means that Mrhackerdude can then open a dispute against MP1st.

Seeing as you (hacker dude) were the owner of the account when you sold it to Grumpy, you need to handle a dispute with grumpy and then move onto MP1st.

it like this mp1st sold me the account, i sold it to grump the account , but 2 days ago grump said some terms came up on the account which needed the parent password to sign into the account to confirm the term, this info was never givin to me, and i was talkin to grump on skype and i told him i was not the real onwer of the account and i bought it from Mp1st he contact the user, and i said i would open a dispute on Mp1st after he told me this You must login or register to view this content. , it unfair for me to refund him if i was not the real onwer and this info was never given to me , next point if i still had the account this would of happen to me and Mp1st would of told me the same thing ,

refunding grump is not a problem ,but Mp1st say he has nothing to do with this, which he has since i cant recover the account and give it back to grump, and Mp1st say he not refunding me or sending the password for the email becuz his parents would kill him

mp1st claim that he is original onwer
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-14-2012 at 05:25 PM.
10-14-2012, 05:27 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
it like this mp1st sold me the account, i sold it to grump the account , but 2 days ago grump said some terms came up on the account which needed the parent password to sign into the account to confirm the term, this info was never givin to me, and i was talkin to grump on skype and i told him i was not the real onwer of the account and i bought it from Mp1st he contact the user, and i said i would open a dispute on Mp1st after he told me this You must login or register to view this content. , it unfair for me to refund him if i was not the real onwer and this info was never given to me , next point if i still had the account this would of happen to me and Mp1st would of told me the same thing ,

refunding grump is not a problem ,but Mp1st say he has nothing to do with this, which he has since i cant recover the account and give it back to grump, and Mp1st say he not refunding me or sending the password for the email becuz his parents would kill him

mp1st claim that he is original onwer

You have just repeated everything already said in this thread.
What I said above still stands.

If you settle this between grumpy and yourself, and then move onto the dispute between you and MP1st. That is the easiest way of doing this.
E.g refund Grumpy and then request a refund from MP1st.
That seems most logical.
But seeing as you sold grumpy the account his dispute is with you as you sold it to him.
10-14-2012, 05:41 PM #7
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
You have just repeated everything already said in this thread.
What I said above still stands.

If you settle this between grumpy and yourself, and then move onto the dispute between you and MP1st. That is the easiest way of doing this.
E.g refund Grumpy and then request a refund from MP1st.
That seems most logical.
But seeing as you sold grumpy the account his dispute is with you as you sold it to him.

refund grump is not a problem, but mp1st already said he not refunding me , if i refund grump that would be $26 and a xbox account i just lose
and mp1st walks free

i know wat i said above i already posted just made it easy to under sorry abt that

i open the dispute becuz mp1st already said he is not refund me he has nothing to do with this and this is not his problem , if i was the real owner then it would be my problem 100% but i am not

cant call them since since i am not the real onwer

what is going to happen to Mp1st ?
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-14-2012 at 05:45 PM.
10-14-2012, 06:24 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
refund grump is not a problem, but mp1st already said he not refunding me , if i refund grump that would be $26 and a xbox account i just lose
and mp1st walks free

i know wat i said above i already posted just made it easy to under sorry abt that

i open the dispute becuz mp1st already said he is not refund me he has nothing to do with this and this is not his problem , if i was the real owner then it would be my problem 100% but i am not

cant call them since since i am not the real onwer

what is going to happen to Mp1st ?

If MP1st doesn't refund you then he will be banned for scamming.
Seeing as The account is now useless and only he is able to access it.
10-14-2012, 06:32 PM #9
MP1st
Banned

I'm going to be banned for scamming even tho i can't give out my parents email and password?! that they still use? Plus i didn't think they would need it because i thought i solved the problem by calling Microsoft when i first recovered the account awhile ago when i USE to have a xbox i no longer have one so how could i recover it? wtf? anyways if i get banned whatever.

When i was talking to the guy he sold it to i even offered to help him try to figure out what was wrong with the account from the live website but he said:

But ya like i said its whatever man.
Last edited by MP1st ; 10-14-2012 at 06:43 PM.
10-14-2012, 06:35 PM #10
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight

well let wait for Mp1st to respond i dont even want the $15 back he can just $10 to grump, but i dont think he would as he said this is not his fault & no refund, but i would end up paying back grump and mp1st would be banned which is fair to me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo