10-17-2012, 03:54 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: DiogoPT7
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?

I bought a Fifa Ultimate Team for £30 through paypal!

Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Him agreeing to the deal and saying he would do it in pm:
You must login or register to view this content.

My paypal receipt showing I payed:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Last Night at about 7pm (16/10/2012 Uk date)

How did you purchase:
Through Paypal

How much?:
£30

Did you;
- Buy? ------ I bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
I have message him a few times and quote him on his thread and even though he has been online several times since this happened he has not replied to me at all!!!
10-17-2012, 07:10 PM #11
i discarded the players so what should i do ?
10-17-2012, 07:12 PM #12
AppleTechKid
OK well if any of the mods or administrators can access my sent messages you will see that I sent him messages last night straight away asking where my items were and that he wasn't replying:/

Thanks
10-17-2012, 07:23 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
i discarded the players so what should i do ?

That's convenient isn't it?
Is there no Transaction history on fifa ?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
OK well if any of the mods or administrators can access my sent messages you will see that I sent him messages last night straight away asking where my items were and that he wasn't replying:/

Thanks

Does FIFA not have a transaction history?
And il have to get someone to take a look.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 10-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.
10-17-2012, 07:25 PM #14
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
That's convenient isn't it?
Is there no Transaction history on fifa ?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

No it doesn't unfortunately, but cmon he's saying that he discarded the players, thats just a bit to convenient isn't it? Ok thanksSmile
10-17-2012, 07:56 PM #15
i did discard the players , i didnt need any bronze players , i didnt have a reason to keep them ! unfortanetly theres no fifa transaction history ! i sent everything to the players you had up for sale, now you have a screen shot with the exact same players , exact same formation , so how do you explain this ? the only thing i can think of was that you had those players twice and now your pretending you didnt get anything ! ive been a ngu member for a while, have a good amount of posts and vbux and also im a premium member, i wouldnt risk scamming someone for 30 quid to get banned from this website ! ur amount of rep and posts is well big, but seems like the better the rep and posts are the bigger liar you are and thats not the 1st time it has happened !
10-17-2012, 08:17 PM #16
Wondoh
Former Staff
No it doesn't unfortunately, but cmon he's saying that he discarded the players, thats just a bit to convenient isn't it? Ok thanksSmile

You can check UT teams on the website right?
10-17-2012, 08:20 PM #17
AppleTechKid
i did discard the players , i didnt need any bronze players , i didnt have a reason to keep them ! unfortanetly theres no fifa transaction history ! i sent everything to the players you had up for sale, now you have a screen shot with the exact same players , exact same formation , so how do you explain this ? the only thing i can think of was that you had those players twice and now your pretending you didnt get anything ! ive been a ngu member for a while, have a good amount of posts and vbux and also im a premium member, i wouldnt risk scamming someone for 30 quid to get banned from this website ! ur amount of rep and posts is well big, but seems like the better the rep and posts are the bigger liar you are and thats not the 1st time it has happened !

I assure you that I have not received any items! I have been a member for over 2 years and have worked very hard for my post and reps and have contributed with multiple guides and am premium so why would I waste/ruin that, I have not received anything and will keep disputing until I get what I payed for because this is completely and utterly unfair and i have done nothing to deserve this from you! Please just send me the items my players are still up for sale!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

You can check UT teams on the website right?

Yes you can but im unsure how much information you can retrieve but you are more than welcome to check mine....
10-17-2012, 09:23 PM #18
Wondoh
Former Staff
I assure you that I have not received any items! I have been a member for over 2 years and have worked very hard for my post and reps and have contributed with multiple guides and am premium so why would I waste/ruin that, I have not received anything and will keep disputing until I get what I payed for because this is completely and utterly unfair and i have done nothing to deserve this from you! Please just send me the items my players are still up for sale!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Yes you can but im unsure how much information you can retrieve but you are more than welcome to check mine....

PM me your UT login info and il just check your team quickly. Then we can pinpoint the scam and get it sorted ASAP.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I have checked his UT, he doesn't have 15,000 coins, and he also has none of the players you showed in the proof picture on your thread. You must login or register to view this content.

So from what his team shows, you didn't send anything that he brought from you.
10-17-2012, 09:40 PM #19
AppleTechKid
PM me your UT login info and il just check your team quickly. Then we can pinpoint the scam and get it sorted ASAP.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I have checked his UT, he doesn't have 15,000 coins, and he also has none of the players you showed in the proof picture on your thread. You must login or register to view this content.

So from what his team shows, you didn't send anything that he brought from you.

Thanks at least that shows im not lyingHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo