10-25-2012, 09:31 PM #1
Mr.Graphics
NextGenUpdate <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Bang ♥
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Intro

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:

How much?:Intro for 4.00$

Did you; Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Did not reply, I messaged Inbox and in chat box

Other comments:I have sold this user a Intro for youtube, and he still has not made contact with me, He said he would send the money after i sent him a message when we were both online, I did send a message to him an i message him in chatbox and he did not reply. And he still hasnt sent the money. He was supposed to send the money (4.00$) to my paypal.

I do not have the messages i sent him saved im sure you can see my sent message, sorry bout that.

Had to tag Wondoh because it would not take his username.
Last edited by Mr.Graphics ; 10-25-2012 at 09:51 PM.
10-25-2012, 09:46 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mr.Graphics View Post
I have sold this user a Intro for youtube, and he still has not made contact with me, He said he would send the money after i sent him a message when we were both online, I did send a message to him an i message him in chatbox and he did not reply. And he still hasnt sent the money. He was supposed to send the money (4.00$) to my paypal.

I do not have the messages i sent him saved im sure you can see my sent message, sorry bout that.

Proof :
You must login or register to view this content.
Had to tag Wondoh because it would not take his username.

Please use the template.
10-26-2012, 01:17 AM #3
Mr.Graphics
NextGenUpdate <3
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Please use the template.

Fixed :fa:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

This has been resolved he sent me teh money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo