10-28-2012, 07:39 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Liam
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? sold him a 25 uk psn

Proof:

When did this happen: today 28/10/2012

How did you purchase:sold

How much?: it was suppose to be 17 pounds for a 25 and a 5 card, for more proof the 5 card still
work , ask you can see he said i am trying to scam him 17 pound for the codes that he say is so
call fake You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? a sell 25 uk psn card
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he saying he never used it , but took 2 min to get a flash drive to upload a screen shot when i said you used the card , send proof of your wallet

Other comments:
he said i would get infact for selling hack stuff (how is psn card i get from ppl hack stuff )

when i ask him take a pic of his balance this is what he send
You must login or register to view this content.

this is his balance

Strangely enough he said he dont want any 5 card but as you can see in this pic he bought a 5 credit from the store

but let add more info to this, this was when he first bought a card from me if you watch the screen above the date are set from 16/10/2012 to 28/10/2012.... my point is why doesn't it show the psn card he bought from me on the 20/10/2012 , maybe becuz it not the account he redeem the card on

after i told him take a screen shot of the 1/10/2012 to 28/10/2012 he got offline

dont know the liam has the power to do this but after i told a him i was going to open a dipute this started happen

More Proof , So why was my thread delete saying that i was selling the uk psn cards You must login or register to view this content.
maybe liam has something to hide

My thread is gone ( he is a mod so he has the power to remove it , why remove it if you not hiding nothing )
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-28-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: more info
10-28-2012, 11:15 PM #11
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
was that so hard to provide proof , well it shows you didn't redeem the code

and i would answer all my question wat ever happen

so i have to do all this for you just to post a video

You never once in this dispute or during our chat asked for a screencast/video, you only asked for screenshots. But like I said, there are questions to be asked on your part.
10-28-2012, 11:21 PM #12
Default Avatar
Lovol
t
Mmmkay, it seems to me here that you're the scammer right now. Since Liam has showed viable proof that your card has not worked, it's on you. Liam asked you a few questions in which you ignored. I'd like them answered now (with some proof).

• Who did you buy the original card from?
  • Do you have any proof of the scratch card which shows the code visibly on it?
  • Have you asked them if they have something to do with this?
Last edited by Lovol ; 10-28-2012 at 11:23 PM.
10-28-2012, 11:39 PM #13
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
Mmmkay, it seems to me here that you're the scammer right now. Since Liam has showed viable proof that your card has not worked, it's on you. Liam asked you a few questions in which you ignored. I'd like them answered now (with some proof).

• Who did you buy the original card from?
  • Do you have any proof of the scratch card which shows the code visibly on it?
  • Have you asked them if they have something to do with this?

Who did you buy the original card from?
guy from you he was the same person who gave me the 5 and the other 25 card i sold Liam

Do you have any proof of the scratch card which shows the code visibly on it?
i dont not scratch card since those thing are not give to me
all i can show if this
at 1:49 pm the card was working You must login or register to view this content. i check it before i gave it to him

at 1:52 it was spent You must login or register to view this content.

look at the times

so what am i to think i send some1 a code and in less than 2 min it dont work ,when i send it working

Have you asked them if they have something to do with this?
yes he said he never used it
10-29-2012, 12:02 AM #14
Default Avatar
Lovol
guy from you he was the same person who gave me the 5 and the other 25 card i sold Liam
This does absolutely nothing for me or the dispute.

i dont not scratch card since those thing are not give to me
all i can show if this
at 1:49 pm the card was working You must login or register to view this content. i check it before i gave it to him

at 1:52 it was spent You must login or register to view this content.

look at the times

so what am i to think i send some1 a code and in less than 2 min it dont work ,when i send it working
For all I know, these could be two different cards.

yes he said he never used it
Proof?
10-29-2012, 12:15 AM #15
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
This does absolutely nothing for me or the dispute.

For all I know, these could be two different cards.

Proof?

u already made up your mind i am a convicted scammer
and i already delete my message on my ps3 all i have if the send 1 ..... which would not make a different
i did not try to scam or get free money from him i gave him a code working then it dont work.............
If you see me as a convicted scammer what am i say u already made up your mind.

10-29-2012, 12:22 AM #16
Default Avatar
Lovol
No. You're an accused scammer. You haven't been convicted yet, but if you decide to stop showing proof, you will be. What will it be? Right now what I'm concerned about is whether or not the card you gave him was legit. I'd also like to know why in your screen shots, there were two different accounts?
10-29-2012, 12:39 AM #17
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
No. You're an accused scammer. You haven't been convicted yet, but if you decide to stop showing proof, you will be. What will it be? Right now what I'm concerned about is whether or not the card you gave him was legit. I'd also like to know why in your screen shots, there were two different accounts?

it not 2 different you can sign into different browser and redeem card with the same account
reason for that was to show that i had 2 codes to sell

i dont give ppl fake psn codes since i been on ngu that happen once , i would not do all this for a fake code

well this dispute is going on i just sold a 20 psn card my ref as proof.... really i dont have time to scam some1 if i gave you something work and it dont work after then something when wrong , i would not do all this for a fake code

if you go to the online chat box u can see the codes i send him was the same in my pic and i am tabs you see the 2 windows open which i was talking to him

i well contact the person who gave me the card and see it he can get the codes he got of it so you can see, user is currently not online
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-29-2012 at 12:42 AM.
10-29-2012, 12:42 AM #18
Default Avatar
Lovol
e

Originally posted by Liam View Post

The underlying issue right now is that Liam doesn't have a code. Something needs to be established between the two of you.
10-29-2012, 12:46 AM #19
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
The underlying issue right now is that Liam doesn't have a code. Something needs to be established between the two of you.

but he never paid me i send code first

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo