10-28-2012, 07:39 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Liam
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? sold him a 25 uk psn

Proof:

When did this happen: today 28/10/2012

How did you purchase:sold

How much?: it was suppose to be 17 pounds for a 25 and a 5 card, for more proof the 5 card still
work , ask you can see he said i am trying to scam him 17 pound for the codes that he say is so
call fake You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? a sell 25 uk psn card
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he saying he never used it , but took 2 min to get a flash drive to upload a screen shot when i said you used the card , send proof of your wallet

Other comments:
he said i would get infact for selling hack stuff (how is psn card i get from ppl hack stuff )

when i ask him take a pic of his balance this is what he send
You must login or register to view this content.

this is his balance

Strangely enough he said he dont want any 5 card but as you can see in this pic he bought a 5 credit from the store

but let add more info to this, this was when he first bought a card from me if you watch the screen above the date are set from 16/10/2012 to 28/10/2012.... my point is why doesn't it show the psn card he bought from me on the 20/10/2012 , maybe becuz it not the account he redeem the card on

after i told him take a screen shot of the 1/10/2012 to 28/10/2012 he got offline

dont know the liam has the power to do this but after i told a him i was going to open a dipute this started happen

More Proof , So why was my thread delete saying that i was selling the uk psn cards You must login or register to view this content.
maybe liam has something to hide

My thread is gone ( he is a mod so he has the power to remove it , why remove it if you not hiding nothing )
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-28-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: more info
10-29-2012, 05:42 PM #56
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Like I said, we'll have to see. If you guys can't meet an agreement, the dispute will be closed regardless; because like I said, for cases like this, there just isn't really proof either way as Sony won't give the information out.
10-29-2012, 07:08 PM #57
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
I know you've shown proof that you didn't redeem the card, but who's to say you don't have a secret account that you redeemed it on? Who's to say he doesn't have a secret account that he redeemed it on?

No one. Sony won't provide any information as to where the card has been redeemed; that's why these cases are so tricky.

1)Lovol this is not going anywhere as you clearly see in the video he did pay for a card i sold him so why is that account not recorded in the dispute

2) Lovol if you would like my email and password for that psn account to keep for 1 week fine to prove it so when the user does sign on you can ask him ( i listed those psn above)

3) Liam If still fighting down where am i getting these card as i said above over and over ( why did he delete the message where i respond to his question from my inbox some days ago ( he already know the answer but still keeps asking why is he asking this when he as and i gave him a reply a few days ago You must login or register to view this content. 9 maybe you lovol can find it in my inbox cant seem to find the message where i reply hmm wonder why

4) the Video was a code i sold him 1 week or 2 weeks ago with he confirm works, so why is that account not record as part of this dispute

5) So Lovol who did redeem the code the last time i sell him it for awhile i taught it was him but it not it a lad account
You must login or register to view this content. hmmmmm (can we get a video of that so call lad account and see if any 25 uk card was redeem on dat day ( i think that would never happen ) see you and me know lovol that he did himself redeem the code on his account
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-29-2012 at 07:22 PM.
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM #58
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
(
Listen, this will honestly go nowhere. We have no way of telling who used the code when it comes down to it.
10-29-2012, 08:00 PM #59
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Listen, this will honestly go nowhere. We have no way of telling who used the code when it comes down to it.

ok Lovol i already know where the card went , User fail to make a video of the other account where the 25 card was redeem which i sold him ( and he also claim he has only 2 account ) but none shows 25 added to them hmm

You can close this if you like i already know the truth and i am sure you do also

as i said you can have my NGU_Lobbies log in for 1 week and contact the person who gave me code
10-29-2012, 08:17 PM #60
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
_
Like I said, at the end, there's no way of proving anything.
10-29-2012, 08:22 PM #61
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Like I said, at the end, there's no way of proving anything.

well let just close it then or you waiting for him to respond it such a shame i had to come to all this oh well hope he or his lad or me or the guy who gave me it enjoy the code cuz it already been used so close this since no video would ever be upload from him

becuz if i really wanted justice i would go to a higher staff and let them make him post that video but what can i say he staff hmm so there no point
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-29-2012 at 08:26 PM.
10-29-2012, 09:01 PM #62
Default Avatar
Lovol
Dispute closed in that there's no viable solution.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo