11-06-2012, 10:46 PM #1
Meatwad
Meatman
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: lolipop1113
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 2 Crysis 3 Alpha keys

Proof: What happens when you enter the code: You must login or register to view this content.
What happens after you click next: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11/5/2012 and 11/6/2012

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 200k vBux

Did you;
- Buy? Bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I've contacted him several times
If yes, What did they say?:- Gave me two more keys to try out claiming he must have given me keys he already gave out and never deleted.

Other comments: Pretty much I bought 2 keys for the Crysis 3 Alpha, they didn't work so he gave me 2 more, those don't work either. He believes I'm lying about them not working when in reality I only need 2, what's the point in me having two more when it would be a friend and myself playing and why would I scam over 200k vBux? If a mod wants pictures of the messages I'll post those at a later time. He has 250 keys which is pretty much impossible to earn legit, so this leads me to believe he just copied keys from the public giveaway and is selling those when its obvious they've been used. In order to prove I'm not scamming if a mod wants to log in to my Origin account and try other codes he gives me I'll let you do that. Thanks.
11-06-2012, 11:03 PM #2
Originally posted by Meatwad View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: lolipop1113
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 2 Crysis 3 Alpha keys

Proof: What happens when you enter the code: You must login or register to view this content.
What happens after you click next: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11/5/2012 and 11/6/2012

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 200k vBux

Did you;
- Buy? Bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I've contacted him several times
If yes, What did they say?:- Gave me two more keys to try out claiming he must have given me keys he already gave out and never deleted.

Other comments: Pretty much I bought 2 keys for the Crysis 3 Alpha, they didn't work so he gave me 2 more, those don't work either. He believes I'm lying about them not working when in reality I only need 2, what's the point in me having two more when it would be a friend and myself playing and why would I scam over 200k vBux? If a mod wants pictures of the messages I'll post those at a later time. He has 250 keys which is pretty much impossible to earn legit, so this leads me to believe he just copied keys from the public giveaway and is selling those when its obvious they've been used. In order to prove I'm not scamming if a mod wants to log in to my Origin account and try other codes he gives me I'll let you do that. Thanks.

How do I know if you did not use the codes? You even blacked out the end of the code... SEEMS LEGIT TO ME.
11-06-2012, 11:08 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by lolipop1113 View Post
How do I know if you did not use the codes? You even blacked out the end of the code... SEEMS LEGIT TO ME.

Where did you get the codes from?
11-06-2012, 11:09 PM #4
Meatwad
Meatman
It was the last 4 digits of the second set of codes you sent me.../facepalm Why make that code more public so people can scam?
11-07-2012, 06:44 PM #5
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Where did you get the codes from?

Youtube giveaway.
11-07-2012, 07:09 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
Youtube giveaway.

So you cannot guarantee that these worked before you sold them.
11-07-2012, 11:21 PM #7
So you cannot guarantee that these worked before you sold them.

Exactly. Just refund already I got other things to do.
11-07-2012, 11:25 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
Exactly. Just refund already I got other things to do.

Send him the vbux.
11-08-2012, 02:02 AM #9
Send him the vbux.

Done. He has been refunded.
11-08-2012, 02:07 AM #10
Meatwad
Meatman
Send him the vbux.

He sent me back the vBux, you can close this dispute, thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo