11-07-2012, 11:37 PM #1
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ]Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Jaspar
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Youtube account For elite and 1 million vBux

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. In this He admits to me buying elite....
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Payment of elite
Now:
[11/6/2012 7:49:40 PM] Jaspar: ima take back the acc?

When did this happen: 11/5/12 When he gave me the account.... now: 11/7/12 he changed the password.

How did you purchase: Paypal.. Vbux

How much?: 3.99$ and 1 million vbux

Did you; Buy, Trade
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is going to take the account back after he gave it to me... I never agreed to him stealing it back.

Other comments: Old dispute i was going to post. You must login or register to view this content.
I want the elite back with the vbux. If i cannot get the elite back i want the youtube account back... I never agreed to give it back.... If the 1 month elite can be transfered to my account that would be great
Laim told me this: You must login or register to view this content.
Look through Jaspar's chat logs. He trying to resell it without my refund.. *cough* *cough* Big time Scammer He will do this many times until he is banned ....
Proof he stole it back: You must login or register to view this content. He changed everything back.
Last edited by Astruhh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:17 AM.
11-07-2012, 11:59 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tecrz View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Jaspar
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Youtube account For elite and 1 million vBux

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. In this He admits to me buying elite....
You must login or register to view this content. Payment of elite
Now:
[11/6/2012 7:49:40 PM] Jaspar: ima take back the acc?

When did this happen: 11/5/12 When he gave me the account.... now: 11/7/12 he changed the password.

How did you purchase: Paypal.. Vbux

How much?: 3.99$ and 1 million vbux

Did you; Buy, Trade
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is going to take the account back after he gave it to me... I never agreed to him stealing it back.

Other comments: Old dispute i was going to post. You must login or register to view this content.
I want the elite back with the vbux. If i cannot get the elite back i want the youtube account back... I never agreed to give it back.... If the 1 month elite can be transfered to my account that would be great

Il be handling this dispute.
11-08-2012, 12:02 AM #3
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Il be handling this dispute.

K let me know when he has been contacted or if you need more information. UPDATE further information has been added thanks to Laim.
Last edited by Astruhh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:10 AM.
11-08-2012, 12:28 AM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tecrz View Post
K let me know when he has been contacted or if you need more information. UPDATE further information has been added thanks to Laim.

Unfortunately I can't look that far back in the SB log.
We will wait for his response, although its clear what's happening.
11-08-2012, 01:27 AM #5
Default Avatar
AK47
It's all sorted now, i gave him a channel and he said its all okay Smile
11-08-2012, 01:37 AM #6
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
We have made another deal. But if he scams me once more ill open up a new one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo