11-11-2012, 03:03 PM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Pred-88
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
70$ PSN for the level 50 clan PS3
Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen:
Today, November 11th 2012

How did you purchase:
He was buying my clan and I gave him leader first but then he says they didn't have us psn cards, so i want my clan back.
How much?: 70$

Did you;
- Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
He says he would try to get the us psn card but he says the website dont sell us psn card, but never mention of giving the clan back.
Other comments:I want either my 70$ psn US back or My clan back. If you can't take those 2 options, then you should deserve not to be here on nextgenupdate.

P.S - TALAL STOP GOING ON THIS THREAD YOU FGT :fu:
Last edited by Joel ; 08-26-2014 at 04:09 PM.
11-14-2012, 06:12 PM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by 88 View Post
I already gave him and he used the two psn cards

links for the proof pictures was removed by You must login or register to view this content.

He already stated for you to buy him US cards, and you got UK ones. Which won't work on his account.
11-14-2012, 07:01 PM #12
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
He already stated for you to buy him US cards, and you got UK ones. Which won't work on his account.

but why he used them ? if he didn't I could return it and bring US rigion

I checked the downloaded times (after he reply) for the links and only one person downloaded these pictures. I can provide proofs. that's mean he used them and now request US cards.

This is not fear

if he mentioned that he didn't used them .. let him contact PSN and provide us by the user name for who used them.
11-14-2012, 07:28 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff

I checked the downloaded times (after he reply) for the links and only one person downloaded these pictures. I can provide proofs. that's mean he used them and now request US cards.

This is not fear

if he mentioned that he didn't used them .. let him contact PSN and provide us by the user name for who used them.

You posted them publicly for everyone to access.
Again you have no proof that only 1 person downloaded it after he replied.

Its not up to him to ring sony, its up to you. And they never give that information out anyway.
So now its left in a sticky position.
11-14-2012, 08:15 PM #14
Joel

This is not fear

I haven't download the pictures btw, it was a link just like push. It would actually show the picture on the mediafire... but still, i have not use those codes and u posted them publicly. I don't even know if it works since i dont have a uk account at all. Even if they did work, who would be dumb enough to post it publicly?
11-17-2012, 04:16 PM #15
Wondoh
Former Staff

This is not fear

Please respond.
You posted PUBLICLY the WRONG region cards.
11-17-2012, 08:21 PM #16
Joel

This is not fear

Can you please show proof that those cards are really yours like putting your name on a piece of paper with the cards in front.
11-22-2012, 01:06 AM #17
Joel
Please respond.
You posted PUBLICLY the WRONG region cards.

He is pretty much ignoring the dispute...
11-22-2012, 01:19 AM #18
Wondoh
Former Staff

This is not fear

You can either get proof that he took them, give him the correct cards, or the appropriate action will be taken.
11-23-2012, 12:57 AM #19
You can either get proof that he took them, give him the correct cards, or the appropriate action will be taken.

well, I throw the cards after scan it and send it to him ... I thought I willn't need them

any another proof?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo