11-13-2012, 02:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: VerbzGFX
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 14 day trial if you win the giveaway

Proof:
Check his giveaway thread.
When did this happen: It started a few days ago

How did you purchase: -

How much?: I won a contest

Did you; It was a giveaway

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He starts making excuses saying oh i'll give it to you tomorrorw... And then he taunts me by saying "Hey listen very carefully as you cannot fill out a dispute as the items were given away for free so GOML !!"

Pictures:

You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
Kelly Brook also didn't get an xbox live code from Verbz. I don't know about the other person.
-
If it is true that nothing will happen to him because it was a giveaway? If it is, can you mods at least do something about it? What is the point of doing giveaways on this site if you aren't even going to give ANYTHING away? There should be a rule that if you do giveaways of something like xbox live trials that there should be proof.
Last edited by Sara Underwood ; 11-13-2012 at 05:55 AM.
11-16-2012, 01:15 PM #11
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sent him a VM has 24 hours to reply.
If he does not send the code he going to have his rep remove from the giveaway. Also a small ban for a fake giveaway

Hey all my Giveaways are real and i have already sent out a load of Codes, The reason this person has not received it yet is because they keep spamming me with messages so therefor i don't have to give them the Code. Oh and by the way it was a Free Giveaway so GOML !!

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kelly
notifying me that i had won the giveaway

then he said he would send it later on in the night

and then i asked for an update on whats going on

came back to me saying he has been busy

then he said that he would have sent me the code in the evening

now ive asked him again whats the latest and had no reply for over 2 days now

ill be back on in a few hours... brb

I replied with the latest and you didn't provide the message you need a life i said i couldn't send you the message because i was busy and i couldn't get on NGU plus you kept on spamming me so therefor your in the wrong, Come back to me once you have stopped crying.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sara
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: VerbzGFX
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 14 day trial if you win the giveaway

Proof:
Check his giveaway thread.
When did this happen: It started a few days ago

How did you purchase: -

How much?: I won a contest

Did you; It was a giveaway

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He starts making excuses saying oh i'll give it to you tomorrorw... And then he taunts me by saying "Hey listen very carefully as you cannot fill out a dispute as the items were given away for free so GOML !!"

Pictures:

Other comments:
Kelly Brook also didn't get an xbox live code from Verbz. I don't know about the other person.
-
If it is true that nothing will happen to him because it was a giveaway? If it is, can you mods at least do something about it? What is the point of doing giveaways on this site if you aren't even going to give ANYTHING away? There should be a rule that if you do giveaways of something like xbox live trials that there should be proof.

Hey i would just like to inform you that if there isn't any proof of the Giveaway then you shouldn't be decide to go on with the Giveaway because if anything happens then your in the wrong for taking the gamble.
11-16-2012, 05:56 PM #12
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by VerbzGFX View Post
Hey all my Giveaways are real and i have already sent out a load of Codes, The reason this person has not received it yet is because they keep spamming me with messages so therefor i don't have to give them the Code. Oh and by the way it was a Free Giveaway so GOML !!

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

I replied with the latest and you didn't provide the message you need a life i said i couldn't send you the message because i was busy and i couldn't get on NGU plus you kept on spamming me so therefor your in the wrong, Come back to me once you have stopped crying.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Hey i would just like to inform you that if there isn't any proof of the Giveaway then you shouldn't be decide to go on with the Giveaway because if anything happens then your in the wrong for taking the gamble.

I wouldn't class 1 message a day as spam. The latest was just an excuse but. Each day was a different excuse. And I have a life btw
Last edited by Lucy Pinder ; 11-16-2012 at 06:01 PM.
11-17-2012, 03:53 AM #13

How was I spamming you? I sent you 4 MESSAGES in like 5 DAYS.
Why would you even make a giveaway if you are not going to GIVE AWAY a 14 day trial? stop saying GOML you little 12 year old. GOML is getting old.
11-17-2012, 03:57 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Saying GOML was not the best way to start off this thread.
Also I don't class 1 message a day as spamming for a code you are "meant" to already have.

May be a free giveaway but still need to give it away.
Your call

You can hand over the code and be banned for 5 days for giving me some lip. Or hand over the code say sorry for the delay. Or Don't hand over the code have your rep removed from the giveaway along with a 5 day ban.
I let you pick which one.

2 days to decide.
11-17-2012, 11:48 PM #15
How was I spamming you? I sent you 4 MESSAGES in like 5 DAYS.
Why would you even make a giveaway if you are not going to GIVE AWAY a 14 day trial? stop saying GOML you little 12 year old. GOML is getting old.

lol all you NGU Members make me laugh as i am older than most of the Members on this site.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Saying GOML was not the best way to start off this thread.
Also I don't class 1 message a day as spamming for a code you are "meant" to already have.

May be a free giveaway but still need to give it away.
Your call

You can hand over the code and be banned for 5 days for giving me some lip. Or hand over the code say sorry for the delay. Or Don't hand over the code have your rep removed from the giveaway along with a 5 day ban.
I let you pick which one.

2 days to decide.

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve why would i send the Code if I'm going to get banned anyways that is just really stupid. I would have sent the Codes if i would have arranged it a bit more so i am completely sorry for that but i am not going to give out the Codes if I'm going to get banned anyways. P.S: I did not use any lip towards you GOML is a phrase that everyone says so i don't see that as being lip.
Last edited by VerbzGFX ; 11-17-2012 at 11:52 PM.
11-18-2012, 02:42 AM #16
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
lol all you NGU Members make me laugh as i am older than most of the Members on this site.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve why would i send the Code if I'm going to get banned anyways that is just really stupid. I would have sent the Codes if i would have arranged it a bit more so i am completely sorry for that but i am not going to give out the Codes if I'm going to get banned anyways. P.S: I did not use any lip towards you GOML is a phrase that everyone says so i don't see that as being lip.

I won't ban you if you give out the codes within a timely manner. As you are willing to give out the codes you won't get a ban. You have a couple of days to sort ouf the codes and send.

"GOML" is not something you should say in a dispute. I was thinking the content of GOML was you being cocky that why I said it.
11-18-2012, 03:49 AM #17

Really? you are older than most people on this site? You might be older but you act like a little boy.
GOML means get on my level. You were telling us to get on your level. How is that not showing lip...
Why did you even make that giveaway thread if you didn't have the codes yet?
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM #18
Really? you are older than most people on this site? You might be older but you act like a little boy.
GOML means get on my level. You were telling us to get on your level. How is that not showing lip...
Why did you even make that giveaway thread if you didn't have the codes yet?

I have all the Codes lol but maybe i just don't want to give them to you so you can carry on moaning like a little girl or just shut up.
11-19-2012, 01:44 AM #19
I have all the Codes lol but maybe i just don't want to give them to you so you can carry on moaning like a little girl or just shut up.

you keep saying you have all the codes and you are saying that you just wont give it to me because i'm bitching at you. if you had the codes already, you would have given it to me the first time i messaged you. keep making excuses little kid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo