11-13-2012, 08:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: "BribingIsn'tNice"
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? My account

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
My username was McRey671 but he changed it to Michael Jordan.

When did this happen: Today 11/12/2012

What happened: I gave BribingIsn'tNice my account info so he could give me Elite Membership. Because I hosted MW3 XP Lobby's for him. He than changed my entire info and is now using my account. I have no access to my account.

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say? I messaged him on the PSN. Asking if he changed my password? He replied "No, I haven't gone on your account yet". So I kept on trying to sign in but couldn't. So I tried to recover my password. but he also changed my e-mail so I couldn't recover my password.

BribingIsn'tNice real PSN name is LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL not bigabass448

Other comments:
He is claiming that he is bigbass448 and that he hosts on MW3. He is a FAKE. My friends name is bigbass448. He's just another random joining our party. People were thinking that LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL was bigbass448. He also has the audacity to make threads on my account. Telling people to LIKE and THANK his threads that he doesn't even host himself. Rep WHORE!
11-13-2012, 09:12 PM #2
Sean-
Banned
One if you realize i am online and so is your stolen account i am not the Bribingisn'tnice who stole your account his was my account remember me TD NAP 81 from yesterday? well yea this is my account and lllllllllll and i announced that in the lobby i was saying give me my ngu account back llllllllll but yo dont listen obviuosly so yea im not a scammer if yu want ill pay you back
11-14-2012, 02:21 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by S3SSi0N View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: "BribingIsn'tNice"
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? My account

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
My username was McRey671 but he changed it to Michael Jordan.

When did this happen: Today 11/12/2012

What happened: I gave BribingIsn'tNice my account info so he could give me Elite Membership. Because I hosted MW3 XP Lobby's for him. He than changed my entire info and is now using my account. I have no access to my account.

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say? I messaged him on the PSN. Asking if he changed my password? He replied "No, I haven't gone on your account yet". So I kept on trying to sign in but couldn't. So I tried to recover my password. but he also changed my e-mail so I couldn't recover my password.

BribingIsn'tNice real PSN name is LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL not bigabass448

Other comments:
He is claiming that he is bigbass448 and that he hosts on MW3. He is a FAKE. My friends name is bigbass448. He's just another random joining our party. People were thinking that LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL was bigbass448. He also has the audacity to make threads on my account. Telling people to LIKE and THANK his threads that he doesn't even host himself. Rep WHORE!

Il get an admin to contact you with details.

Originally posted by tNice View Post
One if you realize i am online and so is your stolen account i am not the Bribingisn'tnice who stole your account his was my account remember me TD NAP 81 from yesterday? well yea this is my account and lllllllllll and i announced that in the lobby i was saying give me my ngu account back llllllllll but yo dont listen obviuosly so yea im not a scammer if yu want ill pay you back

So your NGU account was hacked aswell?
that still leaves you at fault.
11-15-2012, 02:48 AM #4
Wondoh: Okay. Thank you man! I really appreciate it.

Bribing and I are trying to work things out.
When we do work things out is it possible to remove the "Accused Scammer"?
11-15-2012, 11:29 AM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Wondoh: Okay. Thank you man! I really appreciate it.

Bribing and I are trying to work things out.
When we do work things out is it possible to remove the "Accused Scammer"?

Il get an admin to give you new details.
11-15-2012, 04:46 PM #6
Okay. Thank you Smile
11-17-2012, 05:36 AM #7
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Il get an admin to give you new details.

Do you know when I will be able to access my account again?
I've been waiting patiently lol
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
Do you know when I will be able to access my account again?
I've been waiting patiently lol

An admin should have contacted you.
11-19-2012, 10:19 PM #9
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
An admin should have contacted you.

I've recovered my main account a few days ago.
This dispute has been resolved.
Thank you to the admin/mods who helped me. Smile

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by tNice View Post

This dispute has been resolved. When you want the "Accused Scammer" to be removed. Just lmk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo