11-25-2012, 06:45 PM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:KevinSoWasted/Flacy-4GW

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? He bought the following 100% games from my shop
Warhawk
FIFA10
FIFA12
MAG
FarCry2
Marvel Pinball
BFBC1

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Nov 21st

How did you purchase:NA

How much?: $350

Did you;
- Sell?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He says I scammed him.

Other comments: He contacted me from the two different NGU ID's and asked me to email him at [email][email protected][/email] as he hardly comes on NGU. He asked to buy those games. We negotiated a price and he sent the payment. As soon as I synced the games he opened a dispute with Paypal on the payment he made and sent me an email saying I scammed him not cool. Paypal put a hold on my money. I emailed him and he didnt respond at all for 2 days. In the end Paypal didnt find any unauthorised transaction and released the money back to me. And then I got an email from him raging and calling me scammer. I have all of this documented in my hotmail account.

I just want to make sure his PSN ID and name are added to the known scammer list so that he doesnt try to scam more folks on NGU. I got my money so I am good.
11-27-2012, 02:05 PM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by KevinSoWasted View Post
I lent him my account details.

Sharing accounts is against the rules.

Your friend is now permanently banned from NGU.
You are lucky that you are not banned aswell, but seeing as the buyer got his money then you will get another chance.
If your friend ends up on your account again then you will be permanently banned aswell.
11-27-2012, 03:06 PM #12
It's Kevin
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Sharing accounts is against the rules.

Your friend is now permanently banned from NGU.
You are lucky that you are not banned aswell, but seeing as the buyer got his money then you will get another chance.
If your friend ends up on your account again then you will be permanently banned aswell.

alright thank you
11-27-2012, 11:49 PM #13
jabber
Hurah!
Thanks for the quick resolution Wondoh.
Originally posted by Wondoh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo