12-02-2012, 08:19 PM #1
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:sidek24
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? I was gonna buy 275k, but we decided to split it. I sent 10$ to him and then I was gonna get 175 and then we would do the rest.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]20713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20715[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Happend for little more than an hour ago

How did you purchase: Via paypal

How much?: 10$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

I bought

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes but he hasen't replied since I sent the money
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Last edited by Klevzz ; 12-02-2012 at 08:57 PM.
12-02-2012, 08:37 PM #2
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.
12-02-2012, 08:39 PM #3
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Storm View Post
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.

Thank you very much. I did that thing on paypal where you say that you haven't recived an item but i'm not sure if ill get my money back. I've thankfully never had to do that before.
12-03-2012, 08:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Klevzz View Post
Thank you very much. I did that thing on paypal where you say that you haven't recived an item but i'm not sure if ill get my money back. I've thankfully never had to do that before.

I have sufficient evidence to ban the accused. The user has ignored this dispute thread and my private messages. The accused has been given over 24 hours to reply.

It's up to you now, Klevzz. You can either leave it for a few days and see if he decides to reply, or have him permanently banned now. I have serious doubts the accused will reply.
12-03-2012, 08:53 PM #5
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Storm View Post
I have sufficient evidence to ban the accused. The user has ignored this dispute thread and my private messages. The accused has been given over 24 hours to reply.

It's up to you now, Klevzz. You can either leave it for a few days and see if he decides to reply, or have him permanently banned now. I have serious doubts the accused will reply.

The last time he was only was yester 10PM. If he goes online and doesn't reply then he can get banned. But he doesn't come online for 5 days you can ban him. I've seen that there is something called vbux on this site that you can buy stuff with. I don't know if it's possible, but maybe I can have his vbux and then sell it for 10$? That is if he has any.

I seriously don't understand why you would scam someone on 10$...
12-06-2012, 08:27 AM #6
sidek24 has been permanently banned. The user ignored the dispute thread after viewing it. He was given ample time to reply to the dispute thread. Best of luck with recovering your money through PayPal support.

Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo