12-03-2012, 02:46 AM #1
DeCaDoR
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: HoTTiceBoii
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought - i sold him account

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:today

How did you purchase: i sold him acc

How much?: 95 $

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Sell
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No Reply

Other comments: i Sold him account he said he would give me 80.00 now and the other 15.00 When he Gets Paid He Say he sent money and my paypal is still 0.00
Last edited by DeCaDoR ; 12-03-2012 at 02:49 AM.
12-05-2012, 09:07 PM #11
Originally posted by HoTTiceBoii View Post
Unfortunately can't provide the proof coz my sister won't let me go onto her paypal she thinks I wanna use her money, I sent the money off her paypal. Believe it or not but now I have lost both the account and my $80... This is sad NGU, I just got scammed the third time and now im on the verge of being banned from NGU for a crime im being framed for, this fucking idiot is a scam just to let you know because I don't know how but he got the account back so i've lost both account and $80. Congratulations DeCador, You have stolen my money for no account what so ever and are making me get banned. As for u K5, just ban me coz my sis won't let me onto the account. Im defenceless and I've lost my money so i've lost all hope in NGU, so far ive lost about $200 from gettin scammed by several people. To anyone who reads this, be careful who u trade with, don't trust anyone on Ngu apart from maybe ghost1990 he's the only one who never scammed me.. Bye NGU, it was nice being prem and Elite from start but my road ends here! Adios.

If you truly were innocent you'd get on the PayPal account to provide proof. Your own sister wouldn't be afraid of getting scammed by you, that's a load of bullshit, especially after she let you on the PayPal account to send the money in the first place.

You'll be getting a permanent ban and a convicted scammer user bar seeing as you don't want to provide proof. If you ever decide to pay for the account you took, message me on aim with proof and the infraction will be reversed.

Dispute closed.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 12-05-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo