12-07-2012, 02:42 AM #1
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Sleeve or BribingIsn'tNice
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? a PSN acc - LiLiiLiiiLLiLiL (barcode acc)

Proof: he messaged me saying do you want the barcode account etc. If Mods are allowed to look at the messages ive recieved, do so and you'll see he did messaged me about it.

When did this happen: Today. 7/12/12 In New Zealand Time (where i live)

How did you purchase: With vBuX

How much?: 3 million

Did you; i brought the account.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No im not sure who it was that scammed me :/
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: What happened was, BribingIsn'tNice posted a thread saying 'Selling OG barcode acc' and on that thread i posted i'd pay him 3 mil vBuX for it. but he said no. Then this guy 'Sleeve' who keeps changing his name posted he'd give him 17$ paypal. Then about a week later Sleeve messaged me saying to i want the barcode acc because he actually had no use for it and he said he'd give it to me for the 3 mil vBuX. So i said ok and in the end i brought it. The acc had about 16 US $ on it too so i thought i was getting a very goo deal ! Happy and the deal went fine and i brought the acc etc. Then today i was playing BO2 and some1 signed into it signing me out. then when i tryed sign back in the pw and email was wrong :/ i added the acc on my other acc and i started talking to the guy hoping he'd have no idea who it was. It turns out it was 'BribingIsn'tNice' (the original owner of this Acc) and he said the guy 'Sleeve' scammed him and that he called Sony and he managed to get his acc back. He also said Choco said to open a thread so yeah Choco would no if BribingIsn'tNice contacted him meaning he would more likely not be the scammer. So somewhere along the lines someone tried to bullshit me but im not sure who. I'd spent a lot of time on it too over the last couple of days! I got it hacked on BO 1 and ranked it up almost a whole prestige and got nearly 3 gold guns on BO2 :( but yes so someone has scammed me and i either want the account back or i want My vBuX back !! MODS PLZ HELP ME !!!! :(
12-07-2012, 02:51 AM #2
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
From what I understand,

Bribing sold the account to sleeve who was trading him Xploder for it (the Xploder account was registered to a new email). Bribing says the email account didn't have Xploder registered, but Sleeve provided proof that he did indeed pay for it. Bribing got upset and opened a dispute earlier which was very quickly resolved, he also was able to get his PSN account back. Sleeve then changed the details on the email account, so he now has his stuff back as well.

It's not sleeves fault you lost the account, it's Bribing's because he recovered it from Sony. As for your vbux, Sleeve no longer has them.
Last edited by Choco ; 12-07-2012 at 02:54 AM.
12-07-2012, 02:52 AM #3
Sean-
Banned
yo i got scammed by this guy to his real NGU is Lisp i sold it for xploder he said ok so i waited a week and still haven't got it so i signed into google to see if i had got it and it said password was change so i contacted Choco in the SB told him what happend and he said did you contact the user i said yes he said what did he say i told him nothing he deleted me right away so i called sony and got my account back and vlBoosT added me and said who am i told him that this was an acc i sold to some one and he scammed me and i called sony and got it back and the guy who scammed both of us his real NGU is Lisp ask choco for details thanks
12-07-2012, 02:55 AM #4
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by tNice View Post
yo i got scammed by this guy to his real NGU is Lisp i sold it for xploder he said ok so i waited a week and still haven't got it so i signed into google to see if i had got it and it said password was change so i contacted Choco in the SB told him what happend and he said did you contact the user i said yes he said what did he say i told him nothing he deleted me right away so i called sony and got my account back and vlBoosT added me and said who am i told him that this was an acc i sold to some one and he scammed me and i called sony and got it back and the guy who scammed both of us his real NGU is Lisp ask choco for details thanks

Read my last post.
12-07-2012, 02:57 AM #5
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Ok so i think it waz 'Sleeve' (Lisp) who scammed us. And 'Choco' sleeve doesnt have 3 mil vBux anymore :(
12-07-2012, 02:58 AM #6
Sean-
Banned
choco read he switch the info for the acc 1st then i had got my acc back i guess when he sold it vboost he tried to make it look like i got it back
12-07-2012, 03:09 AM #7
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by vBoosTz
Ok so i think it waz 'Sleeve' (Lisp) who scammed us. And 'Choco' sleeve doesnt have 3 mil vBux anymore :(

Sleeve has offered to refund you $3 via paypal in place of the vbux, as he no longer has them.
12-07-2012, 03:09 AM #8
Paschendale
Cougar Hunter
Well all of this VBoost if you want 3 mill back ill give you 3$ for your vbux lost. idc its not my fault that bribing took it back since he does still have the date of birth to steal it back
12-07-2012, 06:29 PM #9
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Sleeve has offered to refund you $3 via paypal in place of the vbux, as he no longer has them.

K Choco Sleeve and I have made a deal and we're even now so the problem has been solved so can you plz close the dispute. And put put Sleeve back to the way he was if thats alright. I don't really know who was in the wrong anyway so yeah. But thanks for your help Choco Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo