12-12-2012, 01:05 AM #1
Mr.Major
Need something? Just ask!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: -J-
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? PS3 gameshare of FC3, AC3, Homeland, and Sine Mora

Proof: Have audio proof of the Sony rep telling me what happened and I can show that my PS3 system is banned

When did this happen: 12/06/12 is when I purchased, 12/11/12 is when I got banned.

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $35

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: So basically what the sony rep told me is that a middleman (-J-) used me to make a purchase off the account that was someone elses so that I would be charged with the fraud.

-J- owes me either $9.99 to send to Sony to pay back the amount plus $20.00 fee Sony charges to send the payment (Please note: A $20.00 fee will be applied for issues with your check or money order.) and a $35 refund that I paid for the gameshares, so $64.99 in total. OR he has to provide me with a new ps3 system and still give me the $35 refund for the gameshare.

If -J- however was the owner of the account the rep told me that he called and said there was a unauthorized transaction, if that's so -J- needs to call Sony back and tell them that the transaction was authorized and that it wasn't fraud. We will do the call over skype if he agrees to this.

For anymore information please ask.

Update:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

-J- told me that he bought the account from someone else on here and is going to contact him and try to resolve this problem.
Last edited by Mr.Major ; 12-12-2012 at 12:29 AM.
12-12-2012, 01:07 AM #2
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Mr.Major View Post

all of the above information is correct.

i did not at any point know that the account was stolen or not legit.

i bought the account from You must login or register to view this content. (i have linked to him).

he told me he had bought the account and was selling it as he didnt need it. i had no reason to dispute this as i had bought genuine psn cards from him before.

i have contacted Mr Major and stated that i will ensure that he is not a victim in this, and inturn, i will have to open a dispute against You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -J- ; 12-12-2012 at 01:30 AM.
12-12-2012, 01:25 AM #3
Mr.Major
Need something? Just ask!
The dispute between me and -J- is resolved. He sent the money for me to cover the charges & fees of getting my ps3 unbanned.
12-12-2012, 01:30 AM #4
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
comet chat transcript between me and MR.Major:

dude, i just seen the dispute now, i bought the acc from a seller on ngu

Well someone called sony and said that an unauthorized purchase was made and my ps3 got banned from psn. So now I have to pay the money and the fees, or get a new ps3. Unless whoever owns the account can call and cancel the fraud report.

i fully understand mate, i will contact the guy now and see what he has to say. either way, i will make sure your not a victim in this mate

Okay, I'll post this in the dispute. I'll let them know that you're trying to fix them problem.

i added a reply, i will let u know as soon as they let me know

how do you send the funds to them?

as i think the guys going to say it wasnt his, i just got that feeling now

"To reactivate your account, please submit a cashier’s check or money order (we do not accept personal checks) $$9.99" Then theres a $20 fee for sending the money.

reactivate your account, do they mean your console?

Yea, the whole console is banned.

so if i send you the money can you send it to them?

i can send paypal to you

Yea, but I have to withdraw to my bank and everything. Don't send it to the pp I paid for the gameshare with, it got limited.

kk

They found out I'm under 18

kk

i guess im gonna have the same problem on the console i bought farcry 3 on

how did you find out what happened?

Whens the last time you tried to login?

who did you contact

its on my spare ps3, so i havent m8

And I was just playing the game, then it froze, turned it back on and it wouldn't let me sign in it kept giving me an error

I called sony

i guess you gave them your serial number and they told you.

Yea

Do you have any of the info for the account you bought?

just the info he sent me. but i guess he could have just changed that before sending to me

this just got real expensive. i need to give you 35 and the 29.99. probably pay 79.99 on my console....

and i guarantee the guy wont be refunding me. but ......

FK

dude, honestly im sorry for all this

i will send the 30 as soon as you tell me where to send it

Send it to my dads paypal, ja******@*******.net

sent mate
Last edited by -J- ; 12-12-2012 at 01:45 AM.
12-12-2012, 11:05 AM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
At least this is sorted.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Major View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: -J-
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? PS3 gameshare of FC3, AC3, Homeland, and Sine Mora

Proof: Have audio proof of the Sony rep telling me what happened and I can show that my PS3 system is banned

When did this happen: 12/06/12 is when I purchased, 12/11/12 is when I got banned.

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $35

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: So basically what the sony rep told me is that a middleman (-J-) used me to make a purchase off the account that was someone elses so that I would be charged with the fraud.

-J- owes me either $9.99 to send to Sony to pay back the amount plus $20.00 fee Sony charges to send the payment (Please note: A $20.00 fee will be applied for issues with your check or money order.) and a $35 refund that I paid for the gameshares, so $64.99 in total. OR he has to provide me with a new ps3 system and still give me the $35 refund for the gameshare.

If -J- however was the owner of the account the rep told me that he called and said there was a unauthorized transaction, if that's so -J- needs to call Sony back and tell them that the transaction was authorized and that it wasn't fraud. We will do the call over skype if he agrees to this.

For anymore information please ask.

Update:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

-J- told me that he bought the account from someone else on here and is going to contact him and try to resolve this problem.

Can you upload the proof of this happening.. The audio clip etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo