12-12-2012, 01:46 AM #1
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: bmxer956
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? canadian psn account

Proof: deal was mostly done in comet chat, but the info was sent via PM

When did this happen: 2nd december i believe

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
"what are you serious well it was my friends account which he probably reported he gave it to me becaouse of
a bet he lost"
--i will screen shot this if required

Other comments:

the account has been reported as stolen and subsiquently, fines need to be paid to unban the account.
Mr. Majors account is 29.99 to unban the console
Mine 79.99 this is for a 59.99 game and a 20 charge that MUST be paid for the console to be unbanned.

see this thread for the proof the acc was banned:
You must login or register to view this content.
12-17-2012, 04:17 PM #20
-J-
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Which account?

How much longer is this going to drag on, hes just taking 24 hours to reply with nothing, my ps3 is still banned and im still 45 out of pocket
12-17-2012, 07:35 PM #21
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by bmxer956 View Post
well im not going to pay if your not going to return my account with over 100$

So are you paying or not?
12-17-2012, 08:37 PM #22
why should i pay he had to be patient its not my fault he wasnt i told him this wednesday he was not going have his console bann but he said its long to wait so you know he paid for it and hes not giving my account back ill apy him 15$ even though im not havent gotten my account
12-18-2012, 08:27 AM #23
-J-
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So are you paying or not?

Please ban this guy as he will never pay and this has dragged on a full week already

Originally posted by bmxer956 View Post
why should i pay he had to be patient its not my fault he wasnt i told him this wednesday he was not going have his console bann but he said its long to wait so you know he paid for it and hes not giving my account back ill apy him 15$ even though im not havent gotten my account

I DO NOT have an account to give back, it original owner has it as sony were told it was stolen and recovered it. I have paid for my ban to be lifted and u owe me for my unban, mr majors and the account. I will accept NOTHING except $125 paypal (80 for my console, 30 for mr majors and 15 for the account)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo