12-18-2012, 01:48 AM #1
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: A Mod can close. The situation has been solved.
Last edited by 2RAW4THESTREET ; 12-18-2012 at 11:13 AM.
12-18-2012, 08:23 AM #2
Originally posted by milkwithbutter4 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: iLennyBhoyx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? I ORIGINALLY was purchasing the prestige glitch for 1,000,000.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]20909[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Last night(12/16/12)

How did you purchase: via vBux

How much?: 1,000,000

Did you;
- Buy? ----- Bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, I messaged him last night. And today. I also left 3 visitors messages on his profile. I said at first would he give my vbux back if he was not about to hack my account as promised. Woke up this morning, saw that he had been online ever since I sent the message, so I know he saw it. I then left 3 visitors messages throughout the day. I told him I need by 1,000,000 vbux back becuse i no longer wanted his service since he never did it. I tried contact 3 mods about it so I wouldn't have to open a dispute, but mods on here are lazy bums who do nothing. He still refuses to reply so I have had no choice but to open this.

If yes, What did they say?: He is ignoring my messages.

Other comments: I just want my 1,000,000

How did I scam you? what is it you want & i'll do it lol ?

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? I ORIGINALLY was purchasing the prestige glitch for 1,000,000.

Did you;
- Buy? ----- Bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, I messaged him last night. And today. I also left 3 visitors messages on his profile. I said at first would he give my vbux back if he was not about to hack my account as promised. Woke up this morning, saw that he had been online ever since I sent the message, so I know he saw it. I then left 3 visitors messages throughout the day. I told him I need by 1,000,000 vbux back becuse i no longer wanted his service since he never did it. I tried contact 3 mods about it so I wouldn't have to open a dispute, but mods on here are lazy bums who do nothing. He still refuses to reply so I have had no choice but to open this.

i sent you your vBux ? 1 million vbux i sent you

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Did you;
- Buy? ----- Bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Could an admin or mod end this thread as I refunded him his 1million vBux & im pretty sure i done the duplication glitch for him & its not my fault he makes deals then cancels them seems to me like im the one been scammed here !
12-18-2012, 11:12 AM #3
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
How did I scam you? what is it you want & i'll do it lol ?

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

i sent you your vBux ? 1 million vbux i sent you

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Could an admin or mod end this thread as I refunded him his 1million vBux & im pretty sure i done the duplication glitch for him & its not my fault he makes deals then cancels them seems to me like im the one been scammed here !

You never did do the duplication glitch dude. I even sent you the details to the account but when I signed in, they never got changed. But yes, a mod can close this now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo