12-19-2012, 08:44 AM #1
SuperSaiyanBiH
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:SiiANA--x
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: (You must login or register to view this content.), (You must login or register to view this content.), (You must login or register to view this content.), (You must login or register to view this content.)

When did this happen:12-13-2012 04:33 PM

How did you purchase:Over paypal

How much?:$10

Did you: Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes 3 times.
If yes, What did they say?:- "Jeez, settle down, I havent even had time to check my PayPal, will refund it tonight when I get home" at - (12-14-2012 11:08 PM) it's now (12/19/2012).

Other comments: I just want my money back i told him i would report him if he didn't send it back and he's telling me to settle down. Grow up this is the real world if you don't mean business don't post it. We aren't 9 year old kids. And the shop was open when i sent the money! I know cause i would not have sent him money for no reason.
12-19-2012, 09:24 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by SuperSaiyanBiH View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:SiiANA--x
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: (You must login or register to view this content.), (You must login or register to view this content.), (You must login or register to view this content.), (You must login or register to view this content.)

- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

If yes, What did they say?:- "Jeez, settle down, I havent even had time to check my PayPal, will refund it tonight when I get home" at - (12-14-2012 11:08 PM) it's now (12/19/2012).

Other comments: I just want my money back i told him i would report him if he didn't send it back and he's telling me to settle down. Grow up this is the real world if you don't mean business don't post it. We aren't 9 year old kids. And the shop was open when i sent the money! I know cause i would not have sent him money for no reason.

Lets see if he responds.
12-26-2012, 03:20 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by SuperSaiyanBiH View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:SiiANA--x

- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

user still hasn't been online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo