12-19-2012, 09:32 PM #1
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: iLennyBhoyx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Master Prestige account with "All Gold and Diamond weapons"

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 17th December 2012

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 4 million

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes through skype
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he would return the vbux and now he's saying the account was good enough.. when really it wasn't or I wouldn't dispute, He also deleted me from Skype and PSN, therefor I opened this dispute.

Other comments: I just want a refund of the 4 million vbux as Vince has already given me an account with what I wanted.
12-20-2012, 02:16 AM #2
Originally posted by JordanCarr View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: iLennyBhoyx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Master Prestige account with "All Gold and Diamond weapons"

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 17th December 2012

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 4 million

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes through skype
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he would return the vbux and now he's saying the account was good enough.. when really it wasn't or I wouldn't dispute, He also deleted me from Skype and PSN, therefor I opened this dispute.

Other comments: I just want a refund of the 4 million vbux as Vince has already given me an account with what I wanted.

I went on your account and had to go do it and it was All Assault Rifles & LMG's diamond and was it not 3 million you gave me ? this is twice a stupid idiot has made a deal with me then after it cancelled the deal once i have done the master prestige hack with the diamond camos & then asked for there vBux back and ngu should make sure the deals go fair because now im going to end up with scammer next to my name or something when im not a scammer at all !

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

NGU check how much he gave me because im sure it wasn't 4 million i thought it was 3 so ngu please check !

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

And what else is unfair is that your probably friends with some of the mods ect & that you made a deal and then after it say you thought it was all diamond and then say you want your vBux back when i've made arrangements with other people about the vBux.
12-21-2012, 12:02 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
I went on your account and had to go do it and it was All Assault Rifles & LMG's diamond and was it not 3 million you gave me ? this is twice a stupid idiot has made a deal with me then after it cancelled the deal once i have done the master prestige hack with the diamond camos & then asked for there vBux back and ngu should make sure the deals go fair because now im going to end up with scammer next to my name or something when im not a scammer at all !

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

NGU check how much he gave me because im sure it wasn't 4 million i thought it was 3 so ngu please check !

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

And what else is unfair is that your probably friends with some of the mods ect & that you made a deal and then after it say you thought it was all diamond and then say you want your vBux back when i've made arrangements with other people about the vBux.

He sent you 4 million: You must login or register to view this content.

And you false advertised what you were selling, therefore he is entitled to some sort of refund.
12-21-2012, 06:59 PM #4
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
He sent you 4 million: You must login or register to view this content.

And you false advertised what you were selling, therefore he is entitled to some sort of refund.

I gave him 1,000,000 and i'll give him another 1 million soon. & that's a fair refund as I done him Master Prestige with diamond assault rifles & LMG's & if i do him all diamond weapons now would you take the Accused Scammer away from my name please ! It was a miss understanding not a scam i ain't out to scam i swear ! please take it away from my name mate ! i helped release a unban tool yesterday i done the testing for it so therefore im helping the community too by helping them unban they're ps3's so please take the accused scammer away from my name i love NGU !
12-21-2012, 07:01 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
I gave him 1,000,000 and i'll give him another 1 million soon. & that's a fair refund as I done him Master Prestige with diamond assault rifles & LMG's & if i do him all diamond weapons now would you take the Accused Scammer away from my name please ! It was a miss understanding not a scam i ain't out to scam i swear ! please take it away from my name mate ! i helped release a unban tool yesterday i done the testing for it so therefore im helping the community too by helping them unban they're ps3's so please take the accused scammer away from my name i love NGU !

The accused scammer will remain until he is refunded the stated amount.
You have 7 million vbux.
12-21-2012, 07:03 PM #6
The accused scammer will remain until he is refunded the stated amount.
You have 7 million vbux.

Okay so If I give him 3 million it goes away definitely ?
12-21-2012, 07:06 PM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
Okay so If I give him 3 million it goes away definitely ?

Yes .
12-21-2012, 07:08 PM #8
Yes .

There now remove it please Smile
12-21-2012, 07:11 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo