12-21-2012, 04:44 AM #1
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Ngu : IezDustan

Accused Scammer's Ngu URL : You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 1 month playstation plus reddem code
What happend : it did not work , it said invalid

Proof : You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof : it didnt work

When did this happen: Dec 20 2012 ( today , minutes ago ) might be 21 for him

How did you purchase : vBux

How much?: 2,500,000 vBux

Did you;
- Buy? Spent vbux so i guess buy not sure
- Sell?
- Trade? Trade not sure

Have you contacted the scammer? yes through pm on here , if yes, What did they say? first when i told him to send back the rest he told me that it charges tax to send and that he sent the full vbux back and told me that hes taking some out cos of his loss and i told him that he didnt send the full 2,500,000vbux and when i sent him the screen shot of what he sent , he told me i am shit out of luck

other comment : I just want the rest of my 2,500,000 vbux he was supposed to send
Last edited by FwiskyFIFA ; 12-21-2012 at 04:46 AM.
12-24-2012, 06:16 PM #20
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xBasedHostKTA View Post
We need a modereator in here cos im getting my vbux 1 way or another

Show that your account doesn't have ps+
12-24-2012, 09:27 PM #21
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
Thanks for the feeback , i will take a picture right now , matter of fact i have a video of my account that shows it doesnt have ps plus and thats my main , if thats not enough i can take a picture right now
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Show that your account doesn't have ps+

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

iif youlook in the beginning you'll see my profile doesnt have ps plus and also look at the date , i wouldnt try to scam this guy , that why i should never mess around with redeem codes , i tryed everything and it kept saying invalid
Thanks for the feeback , i will take a picture right now , matter of fact i have a video of my account that shows it doesnt have ps plus and thats my main , if thats not enough i can take a picture right now
12-24-2012, 09:59 PM #22
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by I
I will, when I am absolutely 100% sure you didn't get the code to work...

Where did you get the code from?
12-24-2012, 10:41 PM #23

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

iif youlook in the beginning you'll see my profile doesnt have ps plus and also look at the date , i wouldnt try to scam this guy , that why i should never mess around with redeem codes , i tryed everything and it kept saying invalid

It's enough proof for me.

Sent 102k vBux. Resolved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo