12-26-2012, 12:31 PM #1
CoOoL_BoY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: stl_gravy
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i bought some PS3 Platinums

Proof:
sorry pic is big coz i have MacBook Pro Retina :p
You must login or register to view this content.

he did some of the Platinums
and refunded 40 USD ( via paypal ) for 2 buzzes games coz he told me he can no longer do them
Buzz TV Quiz 100% --$20 (refund successful)
Buzz!: Brain of the UK 100%--$20 (refund successful)

but he still didn't complete 3 remaining platinums
WWE Allstars $15 > he did 36 of 46 then didn't continue last time he played the game 11 December
WWE Allstars JP $15 > he did 37 of 46 then didn't continue last time he played the game 11 December
Dynasty Warriors USA $15 > he did 47 of 50 then didn't continue last time he played the game 3 December

u can check my psn Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

he PM me on 14 december telling me about he will start boosting WWE i replayed ok but he didn't start last time he play 11 december
sometimes i see him playing COD BO 2 instead of doing my deals :/

When did this happen: 29 November > soon it will 1 month and he didn't completed the deal i waited too much :/ i have been very patient

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 205 USD

Did you;
- Buy?
Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes via PS3 & NGU > asking him about progress update and if is there is a problem with the deal and to let me know if he can no longer do them

If yes, What did they say?
he didn't replay on PS3 and he sign in with no replay!
still waiting replay on NGU? ( sent him pm 1 or 2 days ago)
i also sent him pm last week also about progress update and he didnt give me any progress update

Other comments: this is my second or third deal with him , first deal went ok he is a nice guy don't know why he didn't complete this deal?

i think he can no longer do this 3 games coz he removed WWE in his shop
SO i need him to: ( option 2 is better for me ):

1- complete the 3 remaining plats (but i will give him 3 days ONLY) if yes i will pm my new psn password for him ONLY

OR

2- refund half price for the 3 remaining platinums coz he did some trophies and sync them
total 45 > half is > 22.50 USD so donate 22.50 to [email][email protected][/email]

i changed my PSN password and will be waiting for his replay
12-26-2012, 03:24 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by BoY View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: stl_gravy
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i bought some PS3 Platinums

Proof:
sorry pic is big coz i have MacBook Pro Retina :p

he did some of the Platinums
and refunded 40 USD ( via paypal ) for 2 buzzes games coz he told me he can no longer do them
Buzz TV Quiz 100% --$20 (refund successful)
Buzz!: Brain of the UK 100%--$20 (refund successful)

but he still didn't complete 3 remaining platinums
WWE Allstars $15 > he did 36 of 46 then didn't continue last time he played the game 11 December
WWE Allstars JP $15 > he did 37 of 46 then didn't continue last time he played the game 11 December
Dynasty Warriors USA $15 > he did 47 of 50 then didn't continue last time he played the game 3 December

u can check my psn Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

he PM me on 14 december telling me about he will start boosting WWE i replayed ok but he didn't start last time he play 11 december
sometimes i see him playing COD BO 2 instead of doing my deals :/

When did this happen: 29 November > soon it will 1 month and he didn't completed the deal i waited too much :/ i have been very patient

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 205 USD

Did you;
- Buy?
Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes via PS3 & NGU > asking him about progress update and if is there is a problem with the deal and to let me know if he can no longer do them

If yes, What did they say?
he didn't replay on PS3 and he sign in with no replay!
still waiting replay on NGU? ( sent him pm 1 or 2 days ago)
i also sent him pm last week also about progress update and he didnt give me any progress update

Other comments: this is my second or third deal with him , first deal went ok he is a nice guy don't know why he didn't complete this deal?

i think he can no longer do this 3 games coz he removed WWE in his shop
SO i need him to: ( option 2 is better for me ):

1- complete the 3 remaining plats (but i will give him 3 days ONLY) if yes i will pm my new psn password for him ONLY

OR

2- refund half price for the 3 remaining platinums coz he did some trophies and sync them
total 45 > half is > 22.50 USD so donate 22.50 to [email][email protected][/email]

i changed my PSN password and will be waiting for his replay

He hasn't been on NGU for a few days, so will have to wait for a response.
12-27-2012, 06:41 PM #3
ok i'm here hes getting the trophies never had any problems til now its not that i scamming its that i've been very i'll and been in and out of hospital thats why i havent been on nextgen and ebay or anything in more than a week or so. i will complete the plats i dont want this to go against me if i wish i would've contacted you to let you know the situation, i will complete the plats and i'm sorry for the wait

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

waiting for the password but he needs to understand if i have to go back in the hospital he'll have to wait
12-27-2012, 07:32 PM #4
CoOoL_BoY
Do a barrel roll!
oh i didnt know u were in hospital sorry to hear that man i know that u r not scamming me u should had contacted me Smile
u r really nice guy and i would love to do more deals with u off corse

i will pm u now my info and u can finish the deal once u get well , ur health is more important bro i hope u get well soon

mods u can close this theard!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo