01-02-2013, 09:57 PM #1
TrophyLord66
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Star_Wars_Fan
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Ninja Gaiden 3 Platinum (without DLC)

Proof:
Inbox screenshots posted below

When did this happen:
December 29, 2012.

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$250

Did you;
- I Bought

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, tried to workout a peaceful solution. He said he would try and refund me, then said he couldnt, then asked to finish the plat.

Other comments: His last activity was at the night I paid him so he probably hasnt even logged on since.

Hi,

I recently purchased Ninja Gaiden 3 from the LEGIT section of the website, from Star_Wars_Fan. I sent payment in advance as requested ($250). He asked me to send payment to his friend as he did not have a paypal account, which I did (I can obviously provide screenshot proof of money being sent.).

At first all went well, trophies unlocked smoothly, then I noticed timestamps on what he had done were illogical (way to fast to be unlocked so close to one another). I didnt really pay attention at first, until he told me one of the trophies was glitched, and after restatring the game, he couldnt unlock it. I went back and took a closer look at the timestamps with my brother, and we realised in fact, part of the game had been hacked. Also, Star_Wars_Fan posted on my wall saying that he would be unable to plat the game since a trophy was glitched...(picture1 - You must login or register to view this content. ).

I messaged him and asked him to tell me the truth, which he did (and i'll give him credit for that). Indeed, part of the game has been hacked (picture 2 - You must login or register to view this content. ). So basically, I paid $250 for an incomplete, hacked game. As you can imagine, I'm not very happy about this. It's not about the financial aspect, but more about the fat that when I purchased the game, I INSISTED that it had to be LEGIT. Otherwise 1) I would not have paid that kind of money, and 2) I would not even have bothered to take it off his shop, i would have asked someone else.

I don't know how disputes are settled usually. I tried to settle the issue through PM's, but unfortunately he did not seem to be able to refund me, since he had already used my money to pay his friend to do plats for him. In any case, I hope you guys will help sort this out. It's a shame it had to come to this.

Thank you for your time.
And Happy New Year.

PS. This is out last conversation (picture 3 - You must login or register to view this content. ), so I would like to point something out. Imagine I buy a car, let's say a lamborghini. And I go to the dealership store, and get the actual car, but the engine comes from a hundai, and the seats from a toyota. If i go back to the dealership, what will he refund me? Just the seats? Excuse me, I don't think so. Attitude? This is not attitude. You did something wrong, and obviously I'm not going to follow through on our deal. I'm actually amused you think I'm the one having an attitude man, I've tried to settle this nicely, but you need to understand the basic principle of giving 100% of what you are asked for. So yes, I find it totally natural to ask for a full refund, just because I got fucked over and didnt get the service I paid for.
Last edited by TrophyLord66 ; 01-02-2013 at 10:12 PM.
01-02-2013, 10:00 PM #2
I can do the platinum for you but you told me to not do the platinum because you are afraid to get ban.(Which you won't get ban I been at this for years). By the way I can do your glitched trophy because I know the resolution to it just restart the game but like I said you said to stop so as requested there is your answer. Also don't bullshit I didn't scam you because you said to stop doing the platinum so I do what the customers say so that is my answer. Also it wasn't you that looked it was a friend from a leaderboard you said. I don't know how to post images but if a mod wants go ahead and look at my private messages for proof.

As for refund yes I can't come up with that because I don't own paypal. The money went for someone so I can get plats.. if I were to ask him to refund a dispute would happen again so both ways whats the point? (You see where I'm coming at now? )
Last edited by Star Wars Fan ; 01-02-2013 at 10:03 PM.
01-02-2013, 10:04 PM #3
TrophyLord66
Do a barrel roll!
The main point is not the refund. I honestly spent that money, fine, it's done. It's the fact that I asked you for somethign legit, and that you hacked. And yes, from the moment you told me it was hacked, of course I dont want it finished, not because of the hack, which looks legit, but because I paid you (alot) of money for something legit. And yes, first a friend came up to me and told me something was wierd, then when i checked and compared with other users who had the plat, I saw it too.

I don't know how disputes usually work. I'm leaving this in the hands of the MODS now, but i'm open for negiciation.

PS. I wouldnt have been upset if you had no trustworthyness or rep, but since u got the trustworthy status, I obviously thought it was safe to deal with you...
Last edited by TrophyLord66 ; 01-02-2013 at 10:14 PM.
01-02-2013, 10:07 PM #4
I did what you said say the honest thing right? So yeah... I knew you would get mad but I still said it. As for how this will be resolved I'm not sure..
But as for Scammer you shouldn't of said that Not Happy or Sad should of written dispute against my ngu name or something that title is complete bull.

Also yeah I learned from this that if I say legit it should be legit not look legit or whatever it is, I understand.

Edit: I am safe did I steal your account or do something to it? No
And wow last activity at night really? I was online everyday after that day the deal was made and it wasn't on December 29th... it was the 2nd week or 3rd week of december.. I go on nextgen everyday so you can't say I was offline all that time.
About attitude like I said check my inbox whoever wants too. (But this isn't the point right now)
Last edited by Star Wars Fan ; 01-02-2013 at 11:17 PM.
01-03-2013, 01:51 AM #5
This is what I can gather:

• TrophyLord66 has paid Star Wars Fan $250 for a legit platinum service for a game.
  • Star Wars Fan tried to obtain the platinum trophy illegitimately for TrophyLord66.
  • TrophyLord66 does not want the platinum to be illegitimate and asked Star Wars Fan to stop the service.
  • TrophyLord66 has asked for a full refund, which Star Wars Fan has stated he can not provide.

TrophyLord66 has not received the service he paid for, and has not been offered a refund. Star Wars Fan has said the service can be finished illegitimately, however TrophyLord66 has declined.

TrophyLord66 wants a refund because he did not receive the service he paid for, rightly so.

Star Wars Fan, he does not want you to do it hacked, so you will need to do it legit or refund him (because you promised the legit service).

Scamming of real-life money will result in a permanent ban from NextGenUpdate. The accused scammer userbar has been added to Star Wars Fan, and will remain until this dispute is resolved.
01-03-2013, 01:58 AM #6
TrophyLord66
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Storm View Post
This is what I can gather:

• TrophyLord66 has paid Star Wars Fan $250 for a legit platinum service for a game.
  • Star Wars Fan tried to obtain the platinum trophy illegitimately for TrophyLord66.
  • TrophyLord66 does not want the platinum to be illegitimate and asked Star Wars Fan to stop the service.
  • TrophyLord66 has asked for a full refund, which Star Wars Fan has stated he can not provide.

TrophyLord66 has not received the service he paid for, and has not been offered a refund. Star Wars Fan has said the service can be finished illegitimately, however TrophyLord66 has declined.

TrophyLord66 wants a refund because he did not receive the service he paid for, rightly so.

Star Wars Fan, he does not want you to do it hacked, so you will need to do it legit or refund him (because you promised the legit service).

Scamming of real-life money will result in a permanent ban from NextGenUpdate. The accused scammer userbar has been added to Star Wars Fan, and will remain until this dispute is resolved.

Thanks you for your quick responde. Indeed, I do not wish for this service to be completed, as I do not want hacked trophies on my list. Thus, I refuse to get the pltinum nor will I ever get it for the game. Thus the only remaining option is a refund.

Thank you for your time STORM.
01-04-2013, 12:27 AM #7
Star Wars Fan has stated that he can not refund any of the money, and will be permanently banned. He has been offered a means to contact me, should he be able to give a refund in the future, or offer a compromise.

Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo