02-05-2013, 02:13 PM #1
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: trapshift
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Sold

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:

How much?: £25 GBP

Did you;
Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I have been in contact but he has been banned after so I cannot contact him now.
If yes, What did they say?:- "im really sorry for the delay my paypal is trippn and givin errorz Not Happy or Sad

sorry for all of this^^"

Other comments: I would like him to atleast be able to PM me so we can try sort this out.
02-05-2013, 02:16 PM #2
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by HU View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: trapshift
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

How did you purchase:

Did you;
Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I have been in contact but he has been banned after so I cannot contact him now.
If yes, What did they say?:- "im really sorry for the delay my paypal is trippn and givin errorz Not Happy or Sad

sorry for all of this^^"

Other comments: I would like him to atleast be able to PM me so we can try sort this out.

I've lifted his ban, I banned him this morning because he asked me to. I knew something was fishy. Contacted the user.
02-06-2013, 02:23 PM #3
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by HU View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: trapshift

Proof:

How did you purchase:

Did you;
Sell

sorry for all of this^^"

He has been online and ignored all four of his disputes. It's pretty obvious he has no intention of sorting this matter out.
User banned, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo