03-06-2013, 08:47 AM #1
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: VAMP!RE
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Elite clan.

Proof:
Will post if needed

When did this happen:
5 days ago

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? A elite clan for a $20 psn card
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes, he replied, but after days, no results.

Other comments:
He requested that I went first in the payment so I gave him leadership of the clan first, it's been days, and I still haven't got my payment, he just keeps going on about how he got scammed. All I want it either leadership back, cause I have many other people willing to buy, or my psn card within the next couple of days.
03-19-2013, 03:24 PM #20
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by iJosh View Post
oh yeah, true. man this is stupid.

do i just have to wait until he pays? or will something else be done?

The user has been convicted of scamming, and given my contact details for when / if he wants to pay.
It appears that he shared IP of a previous scammer.
Unfortunately the system isn't perfect and there is always ways around it.
03-19-2013, 10:16 PM #21
oh yeah, true. man this is stupid.

do i just have to wait until he pays? or will something else be done?

Hey man i am back from the dead it feels like. im very sorry i have been gone and did not resolve this with you sooner but i do have very good reasons which is personal. i am going to give you the clan back im very sorry about everything i really did not intend to drag this out or drag you along like it has been done. just let me know who to give leadership back to and it will be done. again im very sorry i hope there is no hard feelings.
03-20-2013, 04:20 AM #22
iJosh
Originally posted by RE View Post
Hey man i am back from the dead it feels like. im very sorry i have been gone and did not resolve this with you sooner but i do have very good reasons which is personal. i am going to give you the clan back im very sorry about everything i really did not intend to drag this out or drag you along like it has been done. just let me know who to give leadership back to and it will be done. again im very sorry i hope there is no hard feelings.

Hey man, not hard feelings, just return leadership to my psn NotEvenfazedBra and all will be good. Smile

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Give leadeship to NotevenFazedBra , not hard feelings
03-20-2013, 05:40 PM #23
Wondoh
Former Staff
Hey man, not hard feelings, just return leadership to my psn NotEvenfazedBra and all will be good. Smile

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Give leadeship to NotevenFazedBra , not hard feelings

He was banned before seeing your post btw.
His AIM is vampirengu if you want to contact him.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 03-20-2013 at 05:42 PM.
03-20-2013, 08:18 PM #24
iJosh
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
He was banned before seeing your post btw.
His AIM is vampirengu if you want to contact him.

He was obviously having person problems, could unban him so he can see this? Or give him accused?
03-21-2013, 12:38 AM #25
Wondoh
Former Staff
He was obviously having person problems, could unban him so he can see this? Or give him accused?

As I said he is an ex scammer, who made a new account, if you talk to him on AIM and tell him if he gives you it back he will be unbanned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo