03-06-2013, 08:47 AM #1
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: VAMP!RE
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Elite clan.

Proof:
Will post if needed

When did this happen:
5 days ago

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? A elite clan for a $20 psn card
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes, he replied, but after days, no results.

Other comments:
He requested that I went first in the payment so I gave him leadership of the clan first, it's been days, and I still haven't got my payment, he just keeps going on about how he got scammed. All I want it either leadership back, cause I have many other people willing to buy, or my psn card within the next couple of days.
03-06-2013, 08:51 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by iJosh View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: VAMP!RE
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Elite clan.

Proof:
Will post if needed

When did this happen:
5 days ago

Did you;
- Buy?
- Trade?

Other comments:
He requested that I went first in the payment so I gave him leadership of the clan first, it's been days, and I still haven't got my payment, he just keeps going on about how he got scammed. All I want it either leadership back, cause I have many other people willing to buy, or my psn card within the next couple of days.

First of all, proof is definitely going to be needed. :p

I contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.
03-06-2013, 09:04 AM #3
iJosh
proof can most probably be found here :

You must login or register to view this content.
03-06-2013, 04:41 PM #4
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: VAMP!RE

Elite clan.

Proof:
Will post if needed

When did this happen:
5 days ago

Did you;
- Buy?
- Trade?

Other comments:

ok i have responded to you EVERY time ijosh. please dont lie and say after days i didnt etc etc. and for this matter. yes i was scammed. i have opened a case with paypal and i have open a dispute on here on this site. i told you i would pay for my purchase. i just needed a little time because im waiting on the paypal case to be reveresed so i get my money back then i will buy the card from someone else. i know you have been very patient up to this point and i thank you for that. i just ask you to be a little more patient while slow paypal fixes this for me. if you would like proof i have the case open and everything i will show you i have no problem with that. this dispute was not needed but i do understand your situation and why you have done it.
im sorry its taking so long i check it every day to see what the status is so as soon as i have the money i will contact you and i will purchase the first card. i have messaged zVirus because he has a card he was selling for 13$ and offered it to me.

Seller Name:

Justin Weiler

Seller Email:

[email][email protected][/email]

Transaction Amount:

-$12.00 USD

Transaction Date:

Mar 2, 2013

Date of Complaint:

Mar 3, 2013

Waiting For Seller's Response

Status Details:

PayPal is investigating your claim, and the seller has been asked to provide additional information within seven days.

This is the paypal claim i have open. it says within 7 days and has been 3 please bare with me just a few more.
Last edited by VAMP!RE ; 03-06-2013 at 04:48 PM.
03-07-2013, 08:43 AM #5
iJosh
Originally posted by RE View Post
ok i have responded to you EVERY time ijosh. please dont lie and say after days i didnt etc etc. and for this matter. yes i was scammed. i have opened a case with paypal and i have open a dispute on here on this site. i told you i would pay for my purchase. i just needed a little time because im waiting on the paypal case to be reveresed so i get my money back then i will buy the card from someone else. i know you have been very patient up to this point and i thank you for that. i just ask you to be a little more patient while slow paypal fixes this for me. if you would like proof i have the case open and everything i will show you i have no problem with that. this dispute was not needed but i do understand your situation and why you have done it.
im sorry its taking so long i check it every day to see what the status is so as soon as i have the money i will contact you and i will purchase the first card. i have messaged zVirus because he has a card he was selling for 13$ and offered it to me.

Seller Name:

Justin Weiler

Seller Email:

[email][email protected][/email]

Transaction Amount:

-$12.00 USD

Transaction Date:

Mar 2, 2013

Date of Complaint:

Mar 3, 2013

Waiting For Seller's Response

Status Details:

PayPal is investigating your claim, and the seller has been asked to provide additional information within seven days.

This is the paypal claim i have open. it says within 7 days and has been 3 please bare with me just a few more.

I never lied??

Just give me leadership back, as obviously your not going to get your money back, if you sent it as a gift through PayPal.
03-07-2013, 01:20 PM #6
I never lied??

Just give me leadership back, as obviously your not going to get your money back, if you sent it as a gift through PayPal.

that is exactly why i did NOT send it as a gift. and i have the option to open a case. i sent him $12.66 so he would get exactly $12.00 i made it where i paid the fee. how about this. it has three days left in the dispute before they just automatically give me my money back. once i get the money back i will buy you your card. and i will throw you a million vBux.
03-09-2013, 07:23 AM #7
iJosh
that is exactly why i did NOT send it as a gift. and i have the option to open a case. i sent him $12.66 so he would get exactly $12.00 i made it where i paid the fee. how about this. it has three days left in the dispute before they just automatically give me my money back. once i get the money back i will buy you your card. and i will throw you a million vBux.

I've had enough, people have money waiting to give for me, I've been completely reasonable in waiting, but I'm not going to wait any longer, i am requesting you give leadership back, that will solve the problem.
Last edited by iJosh ; 03-09-2013 at 07:46 AM.
03-11-2013, 12:05 AM #8
iJosh
Originally posted by Sox View Post
First of all, proof is definitely going to be needed. :p

I contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.

It's even four days and still nothing, can you please deal with this ?
03-11-2013, 10:15 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff

Its been four days. Where is his money?
03-12-2013, 10:38 AM #10
iJosh
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Its been four days. Where is his money?

Thank you, I would also like to just receive leadership back, and, do not want to deal with him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo