03-11-2013, 12:32 AM #1
Chronikfighter
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Toxic
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
I sold him Fifa Ultimate Team Coins from my shop.

Proof:
Proof of the chargeback

When did this happen:
03-11-2013 00:01 AM

How did he purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$134

Did you;
sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes (skype)

If yes, What did they say?:-
he kicked me from skype after he chargedback the money

Other comments:
He bought 300.000 and 1.050.000 coins at my shop.

I went first and he bought the first coins for $24,00 USD. Today he bought again 2x 525k for $55,00 USD.
I went first again and got the $55. After that a went again first and nothing happend. 10min later he kicked me from skyped and charchedback all the money.

I have also the skype log.
03-11-2013, 12:51 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Chronikfighter View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Toxic
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
I sold him Fifa Ultimate Team Coins from my shop.

Proof:
Proof of the chargeback

When did this happen:
03-11-2013 00:01 AM

How did he purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$134

Did you;
sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes (skype)

If yes, What did they say?:-
he kicked me from skype after he chargedback the money

Other comments:
He bought 300.000 and 1.050.000 coins at my shop.

I went first and he bought the first coins for $24,00 USD. Today he bought again 2x 525k for $55,00 USD.
I went first again and got the $55. After that a went again first and nothing happend. 10min later he kicked me from skyped and charchedback all the money.

I have also the skype log.

We will wait for the user to respond.
03-17-2013, 04:04 AM #3
The above seller tried to trick me into telling me that i never payed him.
I thinking it was paypal, i called them and asked them what was going on and they told me that the transactions were made.
So i went back into skype and told him exactly what paypal had told me. He then asked me for the transaction id#'s (which i provided to him) and he persisted that nothing appeared in his paypal.
At this point was when i realized that he was trying to scam me, trick me into paying him double for something that i already had payed for.

Here is my paypal history for reference
The reason it took me so long to reply was because my isp was fucking up. Wondoh, i beg your pardon.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 03-17-2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: enlarged image for better view
03-17-2013, 07:52 AM #4
Chronikfighter
Bounty hunter
I will make a video of my Paypal and skype. Pls do the same. We know bouth what happend.
I asked you for the ID because a picture can be easily faked. So with an ID I can check if it was really payed or not.

You charchedback all the money, kicked me from skype and I will proof that.
Last edited by Chronikfighter ; 03-17-2013 at 08:01 AM.
03-17-2013, 12:40 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
I will make a video of my Paypal and skype. Pls do the same. We know bouth what happend.
I asked you for the ID because a picture can be easily faked. So with an ID I can check if it was really payed or not.

You charchedback all the money, kicked me from skype and I will proof that.

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
The above seller tried to trick me into telling me that i never payed him.
I thinking it was paypal, i called them and asked them what was going on and they told me that the transactions were made.
So i went back into skype and told him exactly what paypal had told me. He then asked me for the transaction id#'s (which i provided to him) and he persisted that nothing appeared in his paypal.
At this point was when i realized that he was trying to scam me, trick me into paying him double for something that i already had payed for.

Here is my paypal history for reference
The reason it took me so long to reply was because my isp was fucking up. Wondoh, i beg your pardon.

So please explain the chargeback screenshot he posted: You must login or register to view this content.

The only way this will be proved is if one of you lets me log into your paypals to see it for myself if they money was sent / chargeback.
03-17-2013, 07:07 PM #6
The money was charged back after he persisted that i never sent the payment.
Also, he stated that he was going to go first twice, after i payed he was supposed to buy my card again and he never did. I then just played along to see if he was really trying to trick me. He insisted that i never sent payment, but i did.

...and im not letting anyone into my paypal. I've already provided proof on the subject and i rest my case.
Also, i am already "Accused Scammer" with no final decision what so ever. This is unfair, a administrator will be contacted.
03-17-2013, 08:54 PM #7
Chronikfighter
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So please explain the chargeback screenshot he posted: You must login or register to view this content.

The only way this will be proved is if one of you lets me log into your paypals to see it for myself if they money was sent / chargeback.

I can record it and do teamview if you like. he never gave me that what he showed on the screenshot.
We can meet on skype maybe. If there is a safe way you lock into my paypal, its ok with me. That way you can see that his screenshot is a fake. I have nothing to hide.
Tomorrow I will show my videos.

I went allways first, than he payed 2 times. The third time I went again first and got now payment after that.
After that he chargedback alle the money from every deal.
Last edited by Chronikfighter ; 03-17-2013 at 09:05 PM.
03-17-2013, 09:46 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
The money was charged back after he persisted that i never sent the payment.
Also, he stated that he was going to go first twice, after i payed he was supposed to buy my card again and he never did. I then just played along to see if he was really trying to trick me. He insisted that i never sent payment, but i did.

...and im not letting anyone into my paypal. I've already provided proof on the subject and i rest my case.
Also, i am already "Accused Scammer" with no final decision what so ever. This is unfair, a administrator will be contacted.

So now your finally admitting to doing a charge back on the money.
If you insist that he was trying to make you pay twice then please post proof of this.
You still owe him money as he gave you the coins.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 03-17-2013 at 09:51 PM.
03-18-2013, 02:10 AM #9
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So now your finally admitting to doing a charge back on the money.
If you insist that he was trying to make you pay twice then please post proof of this.
You still owe him money as he gave you the coins.

"Finally Admitting"?
I don't recall ever saying otherwise. Never denied it, so how am i admitting it.
There is no proof other than my transactions, and no i do not owe him. I payed for what i got for. He never gave me the remainder of coins, and even i after i sent the payment for the coins he never sent; he still never bought my card to receive the rest of my coins, nor did he stop with the accusations that he never got the payment.

I gave him all the information he requested while on skype yet he still kept on going that i never payed him.
As a matter of fact... I might even open a dispute against him for not buying the 2nd card after payment was sent and trying to trick me to pay him twice for a unfinished transaction on his part.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 03-18-2013 at 02:13 AM.
03-18-2013, 10:11 AM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
I can record it and do teamview if you like. he never gave me that what he showed on the screenshot.
We can meet on skype maybe. If there is a safe way you lock into my paypal, its ok with me. That way you can see that his screenshot is a fake. I have nothing to hide.
Tomorrow I will show my videos.

I went allways first, than he payed 2 times. The third time I went again first and got now payment after that.
After that he chargedback alle the money from every deal.

Can you prove you sent him the coins

"Finally Admitting"?
I don't recall ever saying otherwise. Never denied it, so how am i admitting it.
There is no proof other than my transactions, and no i do not owe him. I payed for what i got for. He never gave me the remainder of coins, and even i after i sent the payment for the coins he never sent; he still never bought my card to receive the rest of my coins, nor did he stop with the accusations that he never got the payment.

I gave him all the information he requested while on skype yet he still kept on going that i never payed him.
As a matter of fact... I might even open a dispute against him for not buying the 2nd card after payment was sent and trying to trick me to pay him twice for a unfinished transaction on his part.

In response to your post above about being accused scammer... That's what you are, your being accused of scamming, thats why it's there, nothing unfair about that at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo