03-17-2013, 07:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: *CODGlitcha*
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 5th prestige, level 55 and 255 unlock tokens

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3/10/13

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 2$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he wasn't online :|
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: well I had 5th Prestige on Black Ops 2 I checked on call of duty elite :| but when I sign in and started playing call of duty black ops 2 Its said corrupted and it made me 9th prestige :(
03-17-2013, 07:33 PM #2
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Kazam
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: *CODGlitcha*
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 5th prestige, level 55 and 255 unlock tokens

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: well I had 5th Prestige on Black Ops 2 I checked on call of duty elite :| but when I sign in and started playing call of duty black ops 2 Its said corrupted and it made me 9th prestige :(

REFUND SENT!

You must login or register to view this content.

Accusing me of a scammer. This could have been sorted out with ease but you quickly labelled me as a scammer. Oh well don't purchase my services next time. Ain't got time for people like you.
03-17-2013, 07:37 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
The scammer has been contacted and will be given 24 hours to respond.
03-17-2013, 07:43 PM #4
Originally posted by CODGlitcha
REFUND SENT!

You must login or register to view this content.

Accusing me of a scammer. This could have been sorted out with ease but you quickly labelled me as a scammer. Oh well don't purchase my services next time. Ain't got time for people like you.

Well I did message you and you never reply :( I never said your were a scammer :( I was just trying to bring this to your attention :( look on skype, can I send you the money back?
03-17-2013, 10:07 PM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Kazam
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: *CODGlitcha*

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Has this been resolved?
03-17-2013, 10:11 PM #6
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Has this been resolved?

Yes It has :| thanks
03-17-2013, 10:13 PM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Dispute resolved. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo