03-21-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: The Marley Fag
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Season Pass

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3-19th

How did you purchase:

How much?: $25

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He changed the password to the account and hasn't replied to any of my messages! You must login or register to view this content.
03-23-2013, 01:03 PM #11
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
That doesn't explain how they were able to know the password to the account I gave you or doesn't explain why the password was changed.

Originally posted by The
I never got to download the gameshare. My PlayStation was stolen. I am sorry for this. I had my wallet with my license which of course my address stolen at gunpoint 4 days ago and they came to my place when I was not home.

He's ignoring the dispute. You must login or register to view this content.

Right now it's up to you. Either we give him a little more time, or he can be banned right now.
03-24-2013, 12:10 AM #12
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Right now it's up to you. Either we give him a little more time, or he can be banned right now.

We can give him a little more time.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Nevermind IP Ban him m8. Is it possible to get his vbux from him?
03-24-2013, 02:49 AM #13
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
What proof can you show that you were robbed?

Sorry haven't been on op seller in this case has sent rude messages if I haven't been on obviously I can't respond. Tell him to watch what he says. Also how do I prove this? Would be glad to do so.
03-24-2013, 03:23 AM #14
Jared
Tranquility.
That doesn't explain how they were able to know the password to the account I gave you or doesn't explain why the password was changed.

Originally posted by The
I never got to download the gameshare. My PlayStation was stolen. I am sorry for this. I had my wallet with my license which of course my address stolen at gunpoint 4 days ago and they came to my place when I was not home.

Originally posted by The
Sorry haven't been on op seller in this case has sent rude messages if I haven't been on obviously I can't respond. Tell him to watch what he says. Also how do I prove this? Would be glad to do so.

Do you have a police report or anything?
03-24-2013, 04:46 AM #15
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by The

So you get robbed and all they take is your ps3? :dumb:

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by The

I haven't even sent you messages. I have only been VM'ing you..
03-24-2013, 05:07 AM #16
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >

So you get robbed and all they take is your ps3? :dumb:

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I haven't even sent you messages. I have only been VM'ing you..

Tvs and computers too buddy. Police report well I recived nothing from them. I'm pretty sure they themselves have it on file. I'm sure there is another way
03-24-2013, 05:38 AM #17
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by The
Tvs and computers too buddy. Police report well I recived nothing from them. I'm pretty sure they themselves have it on file. I'm sure there is another way

So how are you on right now?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

What now?
03-24-2013, 03:05 PM #18
Jared
Tranquility.

Originally posted by The

Originally posted by The

So how are you on right now?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

What now?

Only another 24 hours will be given Nubz, if that's fine with you. I'm not really buying into the getting robbed story.
03-24-2013, 03:50 PM #19
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Only another 24 hours will be given Nubz, if that's fine with you. I'm not really buying into the getting robbed story.

So a legit story don't work for ya okay that's fucked. ?!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo