03-21-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: The Marley Fag
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Season Pass

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3-19th

How did you purchase:

How much?: $25

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He changed the password to the account and hasn't replied to any of my messages! You must login or register to view this content.
03-26-2013, 12:09 AM #29
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
So what? Basically you bought a gameshare from someone else, and then tried to sell a slot off his account?

Yes, I now realize what I've done wrong and this whole thing was basically my fault.
03-26-2013, 12:12 AM #30
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
Yes, I now realize what I've done wrong and this whole thing was basically my fault.

So what do you want to do about this? You basically almost got someone's account stolen.
03-26-2013, 12:16 AM #31
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
So what do you want to do about this? You basically almost got someone's account stolen.

Let Marley go but leave him with the title? I don't want anyone else to have and deals with this scammer.

Could you try to convince RD Recreate to give me back the slot I paid for?
03-26-2013, 12:20 AM #32
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
Let Marley go but leave him with the title? I don't want anyone else to have and deals with this scammer.

Could you try to convince RD Recreate to give me back the slot I paid for?

Originally posted by The
How can I prove it I can't legally show you a police report if I even had one according to my parents. Give me 24 hours to get something for ya or at least until 6 hours from now your choice if not just ban me I guess.

I'm going to wait and see what Marley has to show me, and then we'll go from there. And I'm not sure if RD Recreate will be willing to after what you did. You two are going to have to work that out.
03-26-2013, 12:24 AM #33
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
I'm going to wait and see what Marley has to show me, and then we'll go from there. And I'm not sure if RD Recreate will be willing to after what you did. You two are going to have to work that out.

I apologized earlier but he didn't respond. Maybe you could convince him to talk to me?
03-26-2013, 12:27 AM #34
Jared
Tranquility.
Well after reviewing this, I'm going to close it. You tried to sell another user's slot and got caught. Take this as a warning to not do it again. As for Recreate, I'll see what I can do.

Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo