03-22-2013, 04:07 PM #1
Dr. Tiga
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ExiBlue
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
- Modded lobbies in exchange for NGU elite

Proof:
- If you check the payapl account he payed with you will see that it is the same as mine

When did this happen:
A few weeks ago

How did you purchase:
I payed for his NGU elite in exchange for modded lobies, not seen any lobbies nor my money back

How much?:
-24.99$ i believe
Did you;
-Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:
- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:
- Didnt respond

Other comments:
- I really dont know what to do :(
Last edited by Dr. Tiga ; 03-22-2013 at 04:11 PM.
03-22-2013, 04:40 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
The accused has been contacted and will be given 24 hours to respond.
03-22-2013, 04:50 PM #3
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Thx gus <3
03-23-2013, 09:31 AM #4
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ghostrecon1997 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ExiBlue
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
- Modded lobbies in exchange for NGU elite

Proof:
- If you check the payapl account he payed with you will see that it is the same as mine

When did this happen:
A few weeks ago

How did you purchase:
I payed for his NGU elite in exchange for modded lobies, not seen any lobbies nor my money back

How much?:
-24.99$ i believe
Did you;
-Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:
- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:
- Didnt respond

Other comments:
- I really dont know what to do :(

Few weeks ago? It was like 6 months ago
and i did do the lobby

Look I reseted my pc and i dont have any recent messages from the time to show prrof but if he shows u it show proof

He contacted me awile ago and i didnt do anything wrong i did the lobby for him on diffrent account i remember you

Highondrugz i did you lobbies

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Need your love Ft ellie goulding omg <3
03-23-2013, 09:33 AM #5
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
Few weeks ago? It was like 6 months ago
and i did do the lobby

Look I reseted my pc and i dont have any recent messages from the time to show prrof but if he shows u it show proof

He contacted me awile ago and i didnt do anything wrong i did the lobby for him on diffrent account i remember you

Highondrugz i did you lobbies

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Need your love Ft ellie goulding omg <3

I payed for your elite a few months ago but I contacted you a few weeks ago again and you havent hosted a single lobby for us, i have my friend to vouche for this. ANd if you didnt scamm why did you block me on skype, unadded me on psn and didnt reply to my PM ? Explain please.
03-24-2013, 12:31 AM #6
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by HighOnDrugz View Post
I payed for your elite a few months ago but I contacted you a few weeks ago again and you havent hosted a single lobby for us, i have my friend to vouche for this. ANd if you didnt scamm why did you block me on skype, unadded me on psn and didnt reply to my PM ? Explain please.

I did you Lobbies OMG i saw your name too
You kept spamming me on skype so i blocke d you
I sold my 3.55 so yer ? ^^
03-24-2013, 02:57 AM #7
Dr. Tiga
Little One
I did you Lobbies OMG i saw your name too
You kept spamming me on skype so i blocke d you
I sold my 3.55 so yer ? ^^

Lets get this straight, the ONLY lobby you hosted that i was EVER in was the lobby that me and friends joined randomly, after which i started contacting you if you can host for us, which you responded by saying that it is not free, thus the Elite payment. Secondly, i spammed you on skype because you never responded so everyday i send a new message asking if you are there, and then you finally did respond, but blocked me after. Lastly, i dont want any modded lobbies, i have a JB of my own, but i want my money back.
03-25-2013, 11:33 AM #8
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Lets get this straight, the ONLY lobby you hosted that i was EVER in was the lobby that me and friends joined randomly, after which i started contacting you if you can host for us, which you responded by saying that it is not free, thus the Elite payment. Secondly, i spammed you on skype because you never responded so everyday i send a new message asking if you are there, and then you finally did respond, but blocked me after. Lastly, i dont want any modded lobbies, i have a JB of my own, but i want my money back.

This is fucked i really cant be fucked having argument

I did like 1 billion lobbies before i was banned as if you weren't in 2 games.

im sure your just lieing for the money.

Any staff reading this - Im not gonna keep trying to win
Choose what you like

But honestly you are such a faggot hoster you want money even after i gave you lobbies >:<

You could even look i had like 5 post of me hosting mw3 all of them were succesful i got most people who needed one.
03-25-2013, 01:03 PM #9
Dr. Tiga
Little One

Choose what you like

But honestly you are such a faggot hoster you want money even after i gave you lobbies >:<

You could even look i had like 5 post of me hosting mw3 all of them were succesful i got most people who needed one.

Mate i don't want you to get banned, i swear to god, i just want my money back and if only been in 1 lobby. Every time u wanted to host something was wrong. All i want is my money back, i wish for no one to be banned, and i dont know why you start calling me names, i didnt do that. I never looked on the forums for your lobbis because im alrdy 20th, it was just for my friends.
03-31-2013, 01:20 AM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
Mate i don't want you to get banned, i swear to god, i just want my money back and if only been in 1 lobby. Every time u wanted to host something was wrong. All i want is my money back, i wish for no one to be banned, and i dont know why you start calling me names, i didnt do that. I never looked on the forums for your lobbis because im alrdy 20th, it was just for my friends.

Choose what you like

Any update on this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo