03-24-2013, 04:50 AM #1
JustinDT
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: bluebird2220
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
He was asking for "help" and was giving his zombie stats in return (by a duplicating glitch)

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I guess when i posted on his thread, 02-23-2013

How did you purchase: Provided what the help he asked for

How much?: I helped him, read the "other comments" section

Did you; Not sure for this situation, read "other comments"
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Quoted him a few times, no response.

Other comments:

Okay this is basicly where i will provide all the info. On my part, it's not that big of a deal and i was not really gonna make a dispute, but in all his posts he's just a dick and he needs to mature up and this site really does not need someone like that, and still this techniqually is a scam.

So pretty much he made that thread asking for a patch for BO2 and in return he will give me his stats, and the only thing he can mean by that is he will let me duplicate them onto one of my accounts or he will give me a dummy account with those stats. I provided him with the 1.04 patch for BO2 (proof in the thread), and waited a few days. He did not reply as u can see in the thread that this took place in so i did not get those stats. So everything is self explanatory, and like i said getting the stats is not a biig deal to me but he still scammed me so he should deal with the consequences Smile he could of atleast replied to me saying something and i would of easily been alright with the whole thing
Last edited by JustinDT ; 03-24-2013 at 04:58 AM.
03-24-2013, 11:16 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: bluebird2220
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
He was asking for "help" and was giving his zombie stats in return (by a duplicating glitch)

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I guess when i posted on his thread, 02-23-2013

How did you purchase: Provided what the help he asked for

How much?: I helped him, read the "other comments" section

Did you; Not sure for this situation, read "other comments"
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Quoted him a few times, no response.

Other comments:

Okay this is basicly where i will provide all the info. On my part, it's not that big of a deal and i was not really gonna make a dispute, but in all his posts he's just a dick and he needs to mature up and this site really does not need someone like that, and still this techniqually is a scam.

So pretty much he made that thread asking for a patch for BO2 and in return he will give me his stats, and the only thing he can mean by that is he will let me duplicate them onto one of my accounts or he will give me a dummy account with those stats. I provided him with the 1.04 patch for BO2 (proof in the thread), and waited a few days. He did not reply as u can see in the thread that this took place in so i did not get those stats. So everything is self explanatory, and like i said getting the stats is not a biig deal to me but he still scammed me so he should deal with the consequences Smile he could of atleast replied to me saying something and i would of easily been alright with the whole thing

We will wait for him to respond.
03-24-2013, 05:51 PM #3
You did nothing but link me to another thread that had broken links. Not worth anything.
03-24-2013, 06:21 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by bluebird2220 View Post
You did nothing but link me to another thread that had broken links. Not worth anything.

Which link was broken exactly?
I just tried them and they worked.
03-24-2013, 06:44 PM #5
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Which link was broken exactly?
I just tried them and they worked.

You're right. They are working, but I remember them not when I tried back when all this was posted. I may be wrong, but I really don't care. The only reason I even asked for the patch was because another person had contacted me through PS3 asking me for the patch, saying he'd give me his 800,000 kills if I could get it to him. The guy was an idiot, and I decided to just leave it all alone. So I gave up on both the thread I created, and him. Besides, I never knew linking someone to another thread qualified as "giving them" the patch... But that's just me.
03-24-2013, 06:52 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
You're right. They are working, but I remember them not when I tried back when all this was posted. I may be wrong, but I really don't care. The only reason I even asked for the patch was because another person had contacted me through PS3 asking me for the patch, saying he'd give me his 800,000 kills if I could get it to him. The guy was an idiot, and I decided to just leave it all alone. So I gave up on both the thread I created, and him. Besides, I never knew linking someone to another thread qualified as "giving them" the patch... But that's just me.

Ahh right so they "magically" stopped working, and now work again.

And he gave you a link so that you could get the correct patch region, that's better than him just linking you "one patch" isn't it? He gave you all you needed, and thats what you asked for.
03-24-2013, 07:13 PM #7
Ahh right so they "magically" stopped working, and now work again.

And he gave you a link so that you could get the correct patch region, that's better than him just linking you "one patch" isn't it? He gave you all you needed, and that's what you asked for.

He didn't do anything special at all. Sure he gave me what I asked for, but I'm not going to give some kid who did a simple search that I was to stupid to do over three months worth of my hard work.
The dude even said that he would update all the links in the thread he gave if people told him they weren't working. When I checked, they weren't working.
03-25-2013, 12:40 AM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
He didn't do anything special at all. Sure he gave me what I asked for, but I'm not going to give some kid who did a simple search that I was to stupid to do over three months worth of my hard work.
The dude even said that he would update all the links in the thread he gave if people told him they weren't working. When I checked, they weren't working.

The links were never updated, they have been fully working for months.. time thread last edited You must login or register to view this content.
"Last edited by ZOMBIEKILLAH; 12-25-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Back up links"
Thats last year.

You have just said it yourself:

Originally posted by another user
Sure he gave me what I asked for

You got what you wanted, and now you're not giving what you offered, which yes, is scamming.
If you didn't want to give someone your stats, you shouldn't have offered it, but you did, and now you're going to have to give it.
03-25-2013, 12:37 PM #9
The links were never updated, they have been fully working for months.. time thread last edited You must login or register to view this content.
"Last edited by ZOMBIEKILLAH; 12-25-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Back up links"
Thats last year.

You have just said it yourself:

You got what you wanted, and now you're not giving what you offered, which yes, is scamming.
If you didn't want to give someone your stats, you shouldn't have offered it, but you did, and now you're going to have to give it.

I'm sure he updated the links on the file sharing website without having to update it over here on NGU. All I know is they didn't work when I got them. I remember searching around multiple websites constantly running into broken links.
03-25-2013, 12:56 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
I'm sure he updated the links on the file sharing website without having to update it over here on NGU. All I know is they didn't work when I got them. I remember searching around multiple websites constantly running into broken links.

As I said, you said it yourself
Originally posted by another user
Sure he gave me what I asked for.

You admitted that he gave you what you wanted, this was the deal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo