03-30-2013, 01:40 PM #1
smashedya
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:xxeviltwistxx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i brought a oteupload premium acc

Proof: /

When did this happen:today

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 10$

Did you;
- Buy? <----
- Sell?
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he was asleep he didnt send me acc info he just went back offline

i just opened a dispute on paypal i dont want the acc now just letting use know hes a scammer
and dont deal with him
03-31-2013, 01:29 PM #11
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xXEviltwistXx View Post
i do have enough money but it says i dont cuz the dispute put my balance in negative and plus i have more than 1 paypal account with money

well send me my money back from ur other paypal acc than
03-31-2013, 01:30 PM #12
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
well send me my money back from ur other paypal acc than

:dumb: no that paypal is for saving i need to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags
03-31-2013, 01:32 PM #13
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xXEviltwistXx View Post
:dumb: no that paypal is for saving i need to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags

omg would some one ban u allready u lil scammer
03-31-2013, 01:33 PM #14
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
omg would some one ban u allready u lil scammer

:troll: i can send you your money back but the dispute is still opened
03-31-2013, 01:45 PM #15
Originally posted by Vince
Either refund him or its a ban. Does not matter what paypal you send it from, you owe him money. Either that or we can dispute it and I can get his money back for him. I have in the past.

i would give him his money but i cant because the dispute on paypal is opened when i press refund it says i cant go over my balance but im not i have $16.00 AUD i need to give him $10.00 AUD but it says i dont have enough
03-31-2013, 01:47 PM #16
Originally posted by Vince
You just said you have more then one paypal with money in it. I'd suggest refunding or sending back from one, because he can dispute on and receive money back and freeze both if you sent money from one to another to hide in an attempted scam.

dude like i said that account is my savings account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo