03-30-2013, 01:40 PM #1
smashedya
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:xxeviltwistxx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i brought a oteupload premium acc

Proof: /

When did this happen:today

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 10$

Did you;
- Buy? <----
- Sell?
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he was asleep he didnt send me acc info he just went back offline

i just opened a dispute on paypal i dont want the acc now just letting use know hes a scammer
and dont deal with him
03-30-2013, 01:46 PM #2
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:xxeviltwistxx
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i brought a oteupload premium acc

Proof: /

When did this happen:today

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 10$

Did you;
- Buy? <----
- Sell?
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he was asleep he didnt send me acc info he just went back offline

i just opened a dispute on paypal i dont want the acc now just letting use know hes a scammer
and dont deal with him

dude I WAS ASLEEP why would you send the money anyway if i wasnt online and i could give you the account but i need to buy it i added on some of my money to your so i have enough to buy it but i cant anymore because my paypal balance is blocked so if you close it i can buy it for you if you dont want the account go ahead issue the refund it will be like the trade never happened
Last edited by xXEviltwistXx ; 03-30-2013 at 02:02 PM.
03-30-2013, 02:10 PM #3
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xXEviltwistXx View Post
dude I WAS ASLEEP why would you send the money anyway if i wasnt online and i could give you the account but i need to buy it i added on some of my money to your so i have enough to buy it but i cant anymore because my paypal balance is blocked so if you close it i can buy it for you if you dont want the account go ahead issue the refund it will be like the trade never happened

u have to issue the refund mate i sent u money u never sent me money and u said u allready had the acc it had till may left so u were lying all along i have proof in my inbox of u saying u had a acc premium till may some time so send me my $ back ok
and u werent asleep when u came on and said u were asleep than went back offline without sending details
03-30-2013, 02:20 PM #4
u have to issue the refund mate i sent u money u never sent me money and u said u allready had the acc it had till may left so u were lying all along i have proof in my inbox of u saying u had a acc premium till may some time so send me my $ back ok
and u werent asleep when u came on and said u were asleep than went back offline without sending details

alright sending the money now
03-30-2013, 02:22 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
alright sending the money now

So you were selling something you didn't even have?
03-30-2013, 02:23 PM #6
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

no i had the account but i didnt want to share it so i was gonna add money ontop of what he gave me so we dont have to share the account
03-31-2013, 01:20 PM #7
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

he hasnt sent me my money back to my paypal or provided a acc yet so i take it hes scammed me
03-31-2013, 01:23 PM #8
he hasnt sent me my money back to my paypal or provided a acc yet so i take it hes scammed me

dude i cant it wont let me i can show you proof of that
03-31-2013, 01:26 PM #9
smashedya
I’m too L33T
dude i cant it wont let me i can show you proof of that

but the deal was u would share the acc u have not me send u money wait till im 80 and u buy one when u have enough money u dont even have enough money to refund the 10$ back so how would u buy another acc with what i sent u ure just on here to scam people ure a joke
03-31-2013, 01:28 PM #10
but the deal was u would share the acc u have not me send u money wait till im 80 and u buy one when u have enough money u dont even have enough money to refund the 10$ back so how would u buy another acc with what i sent u ure just on here to scam people ure a joke

i do have enough money but it says i dont cuz the dispute put my balance in negative and plus i have more than 1 paypal account with money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo