04-20-2013, 09:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: thursday77

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? He was supposed to give me max zombie rank. For Free.

User was offering free master prestige and max zombie rank dupes.

Proof: The best proof i can provide would be screen shots of pms discussing the service, i dont want to put them up because they contain my email and old pass but if needed i can supply them to a mod or admin.

Have you contacted the scammer? yes

What did they say? Has not responded.

He has now made it so i can not get any of my dlc to work because my account is now activated on his ps3. He also bought a celtics dynamic theme with the money i had in my wallet.

*Update* I called sony and was able to get all my accounts deactivated and i changed the password, he still stole the amount of money needed to buy the dynamic theme please ban this ass clown!
Last edited by CronicImpulse ; 04-21-2013 at 04:41 PM.
04-21-2013, 11:01 PM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Cronicx187 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: thursday77

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? He was supposed to give me max zombie rank. For Free.

Proof: The best proof i can provide would be screen shots of pms discussing the service, i dont want to put them up because they contain my email and old pass but if needed i can supply them to a mod or admin.

He has now made it so i can not get any of my dlc to work because my account is now activated on his ps3. He also bought a celtics dynamic theme with the money i had in my wallet.

*Update* I called sony and was able to get all my accounts deactivated and i changed the password, he still stole the amount of money needed to buy the dynamic theme please ban this ass clown!

The accused scammer has been contacted and will be given 24 hours to respond!
04-23-2013, 04:58 AM #3
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Cronicx187 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: thursday77

The user has not responded within 24 hours. What would you like to do? We can ban him, or you can give him more time to reply.
04-23-2013, 05:11 AM #4
Originally posted by ICS
The user has not responded within 24 hours. What would you like to do? We can ban him, or you can give him more time to reply.

Please ban his scamming ass! Thank you!
04-23-2013, 05:20 AM #5
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Dispute Resolved. User banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo