Post: Scammed by - XBSRocksX - 4$ Refund 2 Months Later. -
04-25-2013, 04:24 PM #1
Quanta
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: XBSRocksX
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - COD Prestige's.

***PLEASE READ*** Originally I purchased specific stats on my COD Account, he didn't provide what I wanted, so he paid back $4 which I had paid him for the service. All was well until today.

I got an email stating "There was an unauthorized payment sent - He stated someone hacked his Paypal"
I Sent him a message on NGU - I will post Paypal Pictures / NGU Messages Below.

Paypal - Picture shows - I sent 4$, he sent 4$ back, which now shows "Held" Because he disputed it 2 months later.

Pictures are a bit small - Zoom in.

You must login or register to view this content.

Messages on NGU - He literally asks me to accept the dispute and that he will "Give me the 4$ right back, because he can't Cancel the dispute". This is more then enough evidence that he's trying to run off with a mere 4$, pretty sad, but I won't let him do this to someone else.

You must login or register to view this content.

This guy claims he's "Level 1 Trustworthy" - Yet he Scams 4$. I want the word "Scammer" Listed boldly underneath his name so that nobody will get scammed by someone who claims to be trustworthy.
Last edited by Quanta ; 04-25-2013 at 04:27 PM.
04-25-2013, 04:38 PM #2
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
Like I said to him I will refund the FULL $4 but I cannot cancel it as I get an error everytime I try to unfortunately. Here id the error I get: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Here is more proof I cannot cancel it : You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2013, 04:40 PM #3
Quanta
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XBSRocksX View Post
Like I said to him I will refund the FULL $4 but I cannot cancel it as I get an error everytime I try to unfortunately. Here id the error I get: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Here is more proof I cannot cancel it : You must login or register to view this content.

You literally asked me to accept the dispute and have you get the money back, Of course I don't trust you, you "DISPUTED THE PAYMENT SAYING YOUR ACCOUNT WAS HACKED", why the hell would I trust a liar?
04-25-2013, 07:08 PM #4
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Quanta View Post
You literally asked me to accept the dispute and have you get the money back, Of course I don't trust you, you "DISPUTED THE PAYMENT SAYING YOUR ACCOUNT WAS HACKED", why the hell would I trust a liar?

Yeah it is my mum and dads paypal accout they did it SORRY THEY DIDN'T NOW

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Ok it has been reserved please send me your paypal email and I will send ok Smile

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I have sent the refund Happy
04-25-2013, 07:13 PM #5
Quanta
Bounty hunter
He sent the refund, don't care though, he still disputed it and he only sent the refund because I posted a dispute on here, fucking bullshit. Kids a scammer.
04-26-2013, 06:53 PM #6
Default Avatar
WOLF
He sent the refund, don't care though, he still disputed it and he only sent the refund because I posted a dispute on here, fucking bullshit. Kids a scammer.

He sent you your money, what is the big deal? You got what you started out with and that is the end of it. Closing the dispute. User did nothing wrong of his own accord.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo