04-28-2013, 06:08 PM #1
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Ronaldo 7 D'OR

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? I wanted to buy Fifa13 coins, he added me on skype, telling me that he is the owner of this shop You must login or register to view this content. .
Once I got on on skype, I got 2 friend request, from ladysbish and ronaldo. I was abit fishy, I asked ronald if I could buy 1mil coins for 80£ He said he would go to 70£ :ha!: 1mil is worth about 100£.

Then ladysbish send me a pm on skype proving me that he's legit. I told ronaldo nice scam attempt, he deleted me seconds after. lol

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today, the 28. April 2013

How did you purchase: X

How much?:X

Did you; -
Buy?
Sell?
Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say? He blocked me on skype, so I had to find his ngu. And I did ^^

Other comments: He's not worth staying on ngu.
04-28-2013, 08:38 PM #11
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Seeing that there was no real scam, just an attempt, I can give him this infraction:

Attempting to scam another member - Infracted
Infraction: 1 Point
Expires: 4 Month(s)

i didnt scam or trying to scam any1 and can i have my rep back? i work hard for it now its low because fake alert it was 267 Smile
04-28-2013, 08:44 PM #12
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Ronaldo
i didnt scam or trying to scam any1 and can i have my rep back? i work hard for it now its low because fake alert it was 267 Smile

The negative reputation you have received will not be removed. And anyways, if I don't infract you for the scam attempt, I can still infract you for impersonating another member here.

Originally posted by another user

-Impersonating Others
Stealing another person's identity is not allowed. This could be anything from saying you are a mod to changing your username to look similar to any other member, including staff.

You told imD that you were Lady's Bish.
04-28-2013, 08:49 PM #13
The negative reputation you have received will not be removed. And anyways, if I don't infract you for the scam attempt, I can still infract you for impersonating another member here.

You told imD that you were Lady's Bish.

i didint really paying attetion i was trying to make a quick deal as i do always
04-28-2013, 08:50 PM #14
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Ronaldo
i didint really paying attetion i was trying to make a quick deal as i do always

Next time pay better attention. I'll let imD chime in before I make any infractions final.
04-29-2013, 03:06 PM #15
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
Next time pay better attention. I'll let imD chime in before I make any infractions final.

It's okay for me he explained himself.. Although he's a little stupid..
04-29-2013, 03:25 PM #16
Jared
Tranquility.
Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo