04-28-2013, 06:08 PM #1
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Ronaldo 7 D'OR

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? I wanted to buy Fifa13 coins, he added me on skype, telling me that he is the owner of this shop You must login or register to view this content. .
Once I got on on skype, I got 2 friend request, from ladysbish and ronaldo. I was abit fishy, I asked ronald if I could buy 1mil coins for 80£ He said he would go to 70£ :ha!: 1mil is worth about 100£.

Then ladysbish send me a pm on skype proving me that he's legit. I told ronaldo nice scam attempt, he deleted me seconds after. lol

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today, the 28. April 2013

How did you purchase: X

How much?:X

Did you; -
Buy?
Sell?
Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say? He blocked me on skype, so I had to find his ngu. And I did ^^

Other comments: He's not worth staying on ngu.
04-28-2013, 06:26 PM #2
I have 5 mil coins in stock and here is proof and i do sell 1 mil coins if u are still interested.. proof of coins

You must login or register to view this content.

i saw you buying coins so i contact you what is problem?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Btw i deleted you before u send me last message " nice scam attempt dude" i didnt recive that message i can proof that too
04-28-2013, 06:35 PM #3
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
Originally posted by Ronaldo
I have 5 mil coins in stock and here is proof and i do sell 1 mil coins if u are still interested.. proof of coins

You must login or register to view this content.

i saw you buying coins so i contact you what is problem?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Btw i deleted you before u send me last message " nice scam attempt dude" i didnt recive that message i can proof that too

Why would you even delete me in that case? And when I asked you if you are Lady'sbish. You said yes.
This sounds very fishy for me.
04-28-2013, 06:36 PM #4
Originally posted by imD View Post
Why would you even delete me in that case? And when I asked you if you are Lady'sbish. You said yes.
This sounds very fishy for me.

i just said yes because its same for me i just need money and you need coins.. no point explaining who is who when you would get what u wanted same for me..
04-28-2013, 06:39 PM #5
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
i just said yes because its same for me i just need money and you need coins.. no point explaining who is who when you would get what u wanted same for me..

If you would've been clearer. I wouldn't open this. And why the heck would you delete me on skype if you wanted to sell me the coins? Makes more sense then before, still sounds fishy..
04-28-2013, 06:40 PM #6
If you would've been clearer. I wouldn't open this. And why the heck would you delete me on skype if you wanted to sell me the coins? Makes more sense then before, still sounds fishy..

because u were wasting my time.. " i need talk my friend, but he is afk " i really dont have time for that..
04-28-2013, 06:44 PM #7
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
because u were wasting my time.. " i need talk my friend, but he is afk " i really dont have time for that..

Lol, if you wanted the deal, you would of been patient...
04-28-2013, 06:50 PM #8
Lol, if you wanted the deal, you would of been patient...

im not patient person.. and im offended with this tread.. i dont belong here and i never will.. have a nice day and i want my reputation back which i lose for no reason
04-28-2013, 07:06 PM #9
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
im not patient person.. and im offended with this tread.. i dont belong here and i never will.. have a nice day and i want my reputation back which i lose for no reason

That's your fault not mine, this thread was opened because of your behalf. I don't really care if you're offended. I had a good reason to think you're a scammer, as you stressed lady's bish to go first. I let a mod look over this, and he decides what he's going to do.
04-28-2013, 08:35 PM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
That's your fault not mine, this thread was opened because of your behalf. I don't really care if you're offended. I had a good reason to think you're a scammer, as you stressed lady's bish to go first. I let a mod look over this, and he decides what he's going to do.

Seeing that there was no real scam, just an attempt, I can give him this infraction:

Attempting to scam another member - Infracted
Infraction: 1 Point
Expires: 4 Month(s)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo