04-29-2013, 04:15 AM #1
βounceModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:BloodRun
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i traded/bought 5$ for unlimited infections.
Proof: i could not connect to him for infections
When did this happen: How did you purchase: How much?: i gave him 5$ 2 months ago
Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade? Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i have and i bought.
If yes, What did they say?:- He said yes i will give you your money back but then canceled the request You must login or register to view this content.
Other comments: No reply since then. He has spent my money You must login or register to view this content. and i have recived nothing back.
05-05-2013, 05:13 AM #11
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Well then ask him for it.

Hes ever online when im online. Tell him to post it as a quote on here so i can see it.
05-05-2013, 11:16 PM #12

Ok. Im giving this kid 1 more full day them im forgetting all about this.
05-05-2013, 11:17 PM #13
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by BloodRun View Post
Ok. Im giving this kid 1 more full day them im forgetting all about this.

Do that and you'll find yourself banned. You owe him $5 still no matter what.
05-05-2013, 11:37 PM #14
So he can give me 24 hours. But i cant give him 24 hours. Thats not cool. He kept pushing and pushing to this. Then dosnt even get online. Ive been on everyday all day. for the whole weekend.
05-05-2013, 11:44 PM #15
Jared
Tranquility.
So he can give me 24 hours. But i cant give him 24 hours. Thats not cool. He kept pushing and pushing to this. Then dosnt even get online. Ive been on everyday all day. for the whole weekend.

Some people do have lives off the internet or may have things that come up that prevent them from getting on. And yes, you are the accused so he and I have the right to give you an X amount of time to refund. He's the victim therefore he can be given a reasonable amount of time to respond to the dispute.
05-05-2013, 11:49 PM #16
Some people do have lives off the internet or may have things that come up that prevent them from getting on. And yes, you are the accused so he and I have the right to give you an X amount of time to refund. He's the victim therefore he can be given a reasonable amount of time to respond to the dispute.

Cant i just pay u the money then u give it to him.
05-05-2013, 11:56 PM #17
Jared
Tranquility.
Cant i just pay u the money then u give it to him.

No. That's a middle man service which I won't be doing. You need to wait.
05-08-2013, 02:42 AM #18

Ok. I payed him. Proof of payment : You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo