04-29-2013, 09:13 PM #1
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:. Kyle .
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Ps3 Bo2 season pass

Proof: I can take screen shots if needed

When did this happen: Just a couple minutes ago

How did you purchase: He was supposed to send me money through paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? i sold
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- At first he lied, now hes making excuses saying he cant send money through paypal cause hes already sent $500 but hes saying hes never sent money through paypal

Other comments: I thought he was a trusted member considering his post etc, and he asked me if he can make sure the profile works before he pays me. Seeing his post etc i thought it would be fine. Soon after he told me he didnt need it anymore because his cousin gave him the dlcs. So i checked my Entertainment network and it said my account has been activated on a ps3, and its not mine because i dont have my ps3 power cord and i recently deactivated all accounts. After calling him out on it he proceded to ask me for my paypal, at first i thought he would be maning up and paying. Then he made an excuse on why he couldent pay me. Which putting 2 and 2 together i began to realize he was attempting to sign into my paypal account!
04-30-2013, 12:22 AM #11
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
What would you guys like to do?

Whatever this guy wants too do.
04-30-2013, 01:14 AM #12
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
What would you guys like to do?

Im not saying he has to pay me, because he is partially right he didnt download the maps.
I want him to deactivate my account on his playstation if hes not gonna because thats 1 less time i can sell it, and if i decide to play ps3 again i cant use it at all, but i dont trust giving him the password.
The only way ill trust him with my password again is if he trys to scam me again he gets banned.
04-30-2013, 01:26 AM #13
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Imm0rtlxking View Post
Im not saying he has to pay me, because he is partially right he didnt download the maps.
I want him to deactivate my account on his playstation if hes not gonna because thats 1 less time i can sell it, and if i decide to play ps3 again i cant use it at all, but i dont trust giving him the password.
The only way ill trust him with my password again is if he trys to scam me again he gets banned.

[QUOTE='[MOD] Kyle;5214173']Whatever this guy wants too do.[/QUOTE]

Lets stick with Imm0rtlxking's idea so we can get this resolved.
04-30-2013, 02:37 AM #14
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter

Ok, i have messaged him i told him to reply when he logs on and lll give him the password and 10 minutes to deactivate my account.
Dont close this yet until i confirm he deactivated incase i need to inform you of anything.
Sorry to be a stickler but this is the 2nd time ive been scammed today and im very frustrated about it.
05-02-2013, 12:22 AM #15
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter

He told me he would pay me, i waited a day or 2 and he didnt.

I asked him to deactivate my account and he said give me your password i said ok but im only letting you take 10 minutes to deactivate it. and i waited 20 and he didnt so i had to change my password again, this kid is obviously just gonna keep scamming me.

I want this kid banned!!
05-02-2013, 11:56 PM #16
Jared
Tranquility.
He told me he would pay me, i waited a day or 2 and he didnt.

I asked him to deactivate my account and he said give me your password i said ok but im only letting you take 10 minutes to deactivate it. and i waited 20 and he didnt so i had to change my password again, this kid is obviously just gonna keep scamming me.

I want this kid banned!!

Originally posted by GodDrinksPepsi View Post
Whatever this guy wants too do.

GodDrinksPepsi, either cooperate or face the consequences.
05-03-2013, 12:09 AM #17
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
I am every time I get on I check to see if he sent the message and if he did then I try and its always fucking changed its pissing me off I don't want to stay on the computer for an hour just to wait for a password
05-03-2013, 03:49 AM #18
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GodDrinksPepsi View Post
I am every time I get on I check to see if he sent the message and if he did then I try and its always fucking changed its pissing me off I don't want to stay on the computer for an hour just to wait for a password

I gave you the password and waited 20 minutes and you didnt change it and you just signed off, then when you were on again i went to send you it but it said you got off dude. i dont trust you to keep my password not change for more then 20 minutes and i wonder why.
05-03-2013, 12:29 PM #19
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
I gave you the password and waited 20 minutes and you didnt change it and you just signed off, then when you were on again i went to send you it but it said you got off dude. i dont trust you to keep my password not change for more then 20 minutes and i wonder why.

Dude I don't want your fucking account if I wanted it I would of had it by now.... All I have to do is call sony and say someone stole the account and give them the sign in ID and the user ID and I can easily get your account... God damn you open up an dispute and I didn't even scam you I didn't download anything to be able to scam you. All I said was can I deactivate the account and you think I am going to hack your account.. Now you have people on here calling me a scammer when I didn't do anything wrong

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo