04-29-2013, 09:13 PM #1
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:. Kyle .
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Ps3 Bo2 season pass

Proof: I can take screen shots if needed

When did this happen: Just a couple minutes ago

How did you purchase: He was supposed to send me money through paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? i sold
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- At first he lied, now hes making excuses saying he cant send money through paypal cause hes already sent $500 but hes saying hes never sent money through paypal

Other comments: I thought he was a trusted member considering his post etc, and he asked me if he can make sure the profile works before he pays me. Seeing his post etc i thought it would be fine. Soon after he told me he didnt need it anymore because his cousin gave him the dlcs. So i checked my Entertainment network and it said my account has been activated on a ps3, and its not mine because i dont have my ps3 power cord and i recently deactivated all accounts. After calling him out on it he proceded to ask me for my paypal, at first i thought he would be maning up and paying. Then he made an excuse on why he couldent pay me. Which putting 2 and 2 together i began to realize he was attempting to sign into my paypal account!
04-29-2013, 09:19 PM #2
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Making accusations of me trying to sign into your paypal account :lol: You never gave me a chance to deactivate the account you just changed your password as soon as I said my cousin gave me his media slot so.... And I was actually going to pay but it said something about a sending limit... Getting screen snaps now
04-29-2013, 09:23 PM #3
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
i dont believe you were gonna deactivate my account you were probabily just gonna change my password on me or download the stuff and then lie and say you deactivated it.

Edit: Then show the screen shots cause i know youre lieing. You send the money as a gift(friend or family) $15 and it goes through fine. Or i could have just went on paypal and requested money from you.

But no instead you tried to lie. There are plenty of ways as shown 2 above you could have paid me if you werent trying to scam me and you tried none of them, nor did you ask.
Last edited by Imm0rtlxking ; 04-29-2013 at 09:31 PM.
04-29-2013, 09:29 PM #4
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Imm0rtlxking View Post
i dont believe you were gonna deactivate my account you were probabily just gonna change my password on me or download the stuff and then lie and say you deactivated it.

Yup you caught me I was going too change your password damn that sucks... /sarcasm

Screen cap

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24229[/ATTACH]
04-29-2013, 09:35 PM #5
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Anything else to accuse me of?
04-29-2013, 09:41 PM #6
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
Notice right above where it says "remove limit", if you were really gonna pay me why not say hold on let me remove the limit quick? you obviously took no initiative to pay me.

If youre really wanting to pay me then tell me your paypal and ill request funds and tell you the new password. Unless you were never really going to pay me in the first place.

And thats not even proof that you were gonna send ME money. Thats just proof (if its even you) that you were gonna send money.
It says your balance was declined. For all i know you tryed to send more money then you had so it would automatically decline.

Edit the sending limit is based on how much you can send at ONE transaction You must login or register to view this content. . which is shown to be 10,000. Which proves he either sent more then he had in his paypal which is why it bounced.
Last edited by Imm0rtlxking ; 04-29-2013 at 09:44 PM.
04-29-2013, 09:49 PM #7
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Notice right above where it says "remove limit", if you were really gonna pay me why not say hold on let me remove the limit quick? you obviously took no initiative to pay me.

If youre really wanting to pay me then tell me your paypal and ill request funds and tell you the new password. Unless you were never really going to pay me in the first place.

And thats not even proof that you were gonna send ME money. Thats just proof (if its even you) that you were gonna send money.
It says your balance was declined. For all i know you tryed to send more money then you had so it would automatically decline.

I don't know if English is your primary language but it clearly says I hit the sending limit... And I can't remove the limit since I don't have a card...

And I didn't even download the maps so why should I even pay you?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I'm going to go out longboarding with some buddies we will carry this out later
04-29-2013, 10:55 PM #8
Imm0rtlxking
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by .
I don't know if English is your primary language but it clearly says I hit the sending limit... And I can't remove the limit since I don't have a card...

And I didn't even download the maps so why should I even pay you?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I'm going to go out longboarding with some buddies we will carry this out later

Sending limit means you sent more then you are allowed to at a certain time. Ie if you can only send $20 dollars a transaction then if you try to send $21 it will decline.

Yea you didnt because i changed it before you could since you didnt pay me.
And because you have my account on your ps3 activated which means i cant sell it to someone else because you already have it on your account. And i dont trust you with my password to deactivate it and i dont even think you will deactivate it.
04-29-2013, 11:22 PM #9
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Sending limit means you sent more then you are allowed to at a certain time. Ie if you can only send $20 dollars a transaction then if you try to send $21 it will decline.

And because you have my account on your ps3 activated which means i cant sell it to someone else because you already have it on your account. And i dont trust you with my password to deactivate it and i dont even think you will deactivate it.

Actually you can sell it since theres two slots but okay
04-30-2013, 12:01 AM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by .
Actually you can sell it since theres two slots but okay

What would you guys like to do?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo