05-04-2013, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got scammed by pichu 120$ his first program he said was a sha-256 hacking software in cmd that will in 48 hours probably get the hash cracked. It was a lie. He just made it in visual basic and sold it to me but I didn't realize he scammed me with this program till I bought one more thing from him. An admin panel for a website called migoland.com. My friend told me this guy was full of crap. His NGU username is Pichu "the programmer" This guy is not trusted at all and he is also a son of a gun and now I will show you the skype chat.

I just uploaded the proof on tinypic.com

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked PClegend for this useful post:

hacxx
05-04-2013, 02:32 PM #2
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by PClegend View Post
I got scammed by pichu 120$ his first program he said was a sha-256 hacking software in cmd that will in 48 hours probably get the hash cracked. It was a lie. He just made it in visual basic and sold it to me but I didn't realize he scammed me with this program till I bought one more thing from him. An admin panel for a website called migoland.com. My friend told me this guy was full of crap. His NGU username is Pichu "the programmer" This guy is not trusted at all and he is also a son of a gun and now I will show you the skype chat.

I just uploaded the proof on tinypic.com

You have any proof of the program not working?
05-04-2013, 02:37 PM #3
Originally posted by WOLF View Post
Yes one second I will post it right now..

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Here's more proof that the admin panel program in cmd does not work. He gave me a instructions.txt folder to use for the user and pass and it gave me an error and it did not work. After that he deleted me from skype and ran off. You must login or register to view this content.
05-04-2013, 02:39 PM #4
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by PClegend View Post
Yes one second I will post it right now..

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Here's more proof that the admin panel program in cmd does not work. He gave me a instructions.txt folder to use for the user and pass and it gave me an error and it did not work. After that he deleted me from skype and ran off. You must login or register to view this content.

Ok now we are going to wait to see what he says
05-04-2013, 02:40 PM #5
You really think that bastard is going to get on. He has no balls too. Even if he comes he is going to lie his ass of.
05-04-2013, 08:01 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
1st) He had asked me to make a program for him on Skype, off of NGU. He asked me to make him a SHA-256 Bruter. I went ahead and made it for him. The deal between us was 20$. He was about to rip me off by ending the deal when I had finished the program.

2nd) He later had asked me, nearly a month later on Skype about a program relating to access to MigoLand; I went through with the deal and had completed it as promised.

As to this dispute, all deals had been done off of NGU, away from NGU, and in no sense have anything to do with NGU. I had originally received a contact invite on Skype where I had no understanding who he was on here.

I'm tired of this guy trying to call me out. I had completed the deal with him, spend hours upon hours working for him.

As for details, he claims that my programs didn't work, he never finished using them:

As to who this kid really is, here is an example of how he acts:

As for the program, I had tested everything and had everything written and gone through several times over.

How am I to not know that he has gotten someone to re-write the display with a false program in order to get his money back?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

quoting sorry.
Last edited by Pichu ; 05-04-2013 at 07:56 PM.
05-04-2013, 08:02 PM #7
Default Avatar
WOLF
I was under the impression something went through NGU. Nothing to do here. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo