05-04-2013, 05:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Ronaldo 7 D'OR
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 100k ps3 fifa 13 coins

Proof: NGU Private Messages & Youtube private message

When did this happen: 3-may-2013 and 4-may-2013

How much?: 100k fifa 13 ps3 coins

Did you;
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- he said "lol" then he totaly ignored me. after a few NGU PM's and a PM trough YouTube he finnaly awnsered. I asked when he would give the 100k. and he answered that he wouldn't.

Other comments: I made a tread to exchange the 100k ps3 for the 100k xbox360, he replaid with a pm. that he could trade them for me. after that he sended me a message that his skype was buggy. so we did it trough pm.

I tough i could trust him because of his posts and he send me a picture of his coins (the link in the first pm that he could help me) You must login or register to view this content.

I wanted to trade 100K ps3 coins for 100K xbox coins, but after I gave him the 100k ps3 coins he said lol and then ignored me and didn't give me 100k xbox coins.

if you can't look at the attachments here are the links:
1. You must login or register to view this content.
2. You must login or register to view this content.
3. You must login or register to view this content.
4. You must login or register to view this content.
5. You must login or register to view this content.

if I have bad grammar sorry about that, I'm Dutch.
Last edited by Mello999 ; 05-04-2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Proof
05-04-2013, 09:05 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
The accused has been contacted and will be given 24 hours to respond.
05-04-2013, 10:22 PM #3
I admit, I'm guilty
05-05-2013, 04:05 AM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Ronaldo
I admit, I'm guilty

It's sad that people like you have to join the community just to scam people. I hope you really feel great about what you've done. Just goes to show how mature you really are.

Enjoy your ban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo